Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to order at KFC on a first date? Watch

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Honestly, idk if KFC is the classiest venue but I'm not one to judge.

I personally go for the boneless banquet. It's easy to eat, not too messy and you don't need to share it
    (Original post by Withengar)
    Don't go to KFC for a first date, you peasant.
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    Don't think you can call going to KFC a date
    But don't eat anything saucy because the sauce might drip. Don't eat chicken because you have to eat it off the bone which isn't very ladylike and you will get grease on your fingers so if he wants to hold your hands he'll think you're naturally greasy.
    Try a plain burger or something but not something too boring (sorry I don't really know the KFC menu)
    Also don't go for salad (if they serve it) because he might think you're a bit strange

Good luck x
    Well you know what guys I read on here all the time how girls shouldn't be gold diggers so I said yes to KFC with him cos I wanted to spend time with him I think you guys can be a bit more respectful.
    You don't like it when a girl's a gold digger and you call KFC as a first date unclassy and peasant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withengar)
    Don't go to KFC for a first date, you peasant.
    why not?
    http://cosmouk.cdnds.net/16/06/768x5...ntines-day.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Boneless bites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well you know what guys I read on here all the time how girls shouldn't be gold diggers so I said yes to KFC with him cos I wanted to spend time with him I think you guys can be a bit more respectful.
    You don't like it when a girl's a gold digger and you call KFC as a first date unclassy and peasant
    It has nothing to do with "gold-digging". It has to do with the fact that it's primitive, uncouth and boring. You can do dozens of things that are either very inexpensive or free that are way more interesting, romantic and intimate - like taking a long walk, or having a picnic in the woods someplace or having a meal in that weird fusion restaurant that you always pass by on your way to somewhere. It's not about money, it's about being un-creative and dull.

ReputationRep:
    Food for sure.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Never heard of KFC as a first date venue, its normally Nando's. As long as you really dont slobber and lick the table etc then youll be fine, choose what you like. 20 piece bargain bucket.

Que? I said I'm not one to judge, honestly a first date could be both of you in a back alley shooting up black tar heroin and i wouldn't really mind. As long as you both have a good time I guess :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    the fully loaded box...

:borat:*

ReputationRep:
    I'm not calling you a peasant for going to KFC but it's just not a place for a date the guy probably sees it as going for lunch with a mate.
    You're not being a gold digger for going somewhere better than KFC for a date :rolleyes: it's called having standards

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I'd just get a big daddy box meal and devour it. If he can't accept me at my worst then he doesn't deserve me at my best.

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    I wouldnt worry too much, he will still want to put his bone in your greasy box regardless of what you order
    This is also true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Thigh and breast

And I ain't talking about chicken :sexface:
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Going to KFC with this guy I like, in my head I'm calling it a first date because he did technically ask me if I wanted to go to KFC with him. What shall I order? I don't want to eat anything too messy in case the sight of me slobbering all over my food puts him off.
    What's your favourite thing to order at KFC?
    I'm not being rude but are you sure he asked you out or did he just want too go too KFC with ya for lunch?

goodluck tho

ReputationRep:
    popcorn chicken balls

ReputationRep:
    This is my kind of date, I would share a bucket! I think it would be sweet, its a bold move to take a lady to KFC. After that, how comfortable does it need to get between you guys?

Have fun!

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    I'm not being rude but are you sure he asked you out or did he just want too go too KFC with ya for lunch?

goodluck tho
    But that's asking out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Never heard of KFC as a first date venue, its normally Nando's. As long as you really dont slobber and lick the table etc then youll be fine, choose what you like. 20 piece bargain bucket.
    you know!! :beer:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.