Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    That's quite a lot for a 17 year old... How tall are you?
    6'3, so relatively light comparatively

ReputationRep:
    Maybe 4/5 out of 10. No homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    I'm confident, just naturally introverted, I keep myself to myself.
    Seems like you seek validation from others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    swirly does luke have ears this bad?
    Nice haha. Wanna post a picture of yourself? This isn't Comedy Central roast fam.

ReputationRep:
    10/10 would bang

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lw8)
    6'3, so relatively light comparatively
    Yes, so you're quite tall. It's unusual for you to be that shy if you claim to be so confident, since these things mainly come hand in hand. Just talk to a girl, any girl in your class, even if it's small talk, you're making an effort to break through your shyness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Seems like you seek validation from others.
    So I do, what's your problem with it ahaha. Doesn't change the fact I'm confident, I wouldn't post picture of myself online if I wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I'm 175:erm:
    Im almost 6 foot I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yes, so you're quite tall. It's unusual for you to be that shy if you claim to be so confident, since these things mainly come hand in hand. Just talk to a girl, any girl in your class, even if it's small talk, you're making an effort to break through your shyness.

It's weird, I'm confident with myself, but I struggle to make conversation, which then leads to me just not bothering speaking to girls at all. I would say I'm shy/very introverted but doesn't necessarily mean I'm insecure or lacking confidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    So I do, what's your problem with it ahaha. Doesn't change the fact I'm confident, I wouldn't post picture of myself online if I wasn't.
    Deep
    "What the superior man seeks is in himself, what the small man seeks is in others" - Confucius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    at 6'3 and 75 kg thats basically anorexic. My mate looks skinny as hell, puts on muscle at 5'9/10 at 70kg. It's very light at 6'3.

ReputationRep:
    You SO are! Believe in yourself and embrace your look!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    at 6'3 and 75 kg thats basically anorexic. My mate looks skinny as hell, puts on muscle at 5'9/10 at 70kg. It's very light at 6'3.
    It's not even underweight on the BMI scale, I would hardly say I'm 'basically anorexic'. I'm 7% body fat and eat very healthily, it would be nigh on impossible for me to gain any fat due to my metabolism and diet. Any weight I have or gain is muscle.

ReputationRep:
    70kg at 5'9 is close to being overweight btw. Far from skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    70kg at 5'9 is close to being overweight btw. Far from skinny.
    Exactly why do you think BMI actually means you are healthy? It takes no consideration a lot of factors. He drinks around 4L a day and is training for a competition. He's near ripped at 70kg. Muscle is 3-5x heavier than fat though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    You need some confidence!

Calm down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    Nice haha. Wanna post a picture of yourself? This isn't Comedy Central roast fam.
    You shouldn't be posting yours yourself. I dont even know what you look like but with everything you've said and done you might as well be a female

ReputationRep:
    Exactly why do you think BMI actually means you are healthy? It takes no consideration a lot of factors. He drinks around 4L a day and is training for a competition. He's near ripped at 70kg. Muscle is 3-5x heavier than fat though.
    I never said it did! It certainly proves that I am not 'anorexic' and your friend it not 'skinny' though. I'm just telling you how I'm healthy, at 75kg, 6'3, 7% body fat. There's no ideal weight, but I prefer to be tall and ripped than short and stocky/bulky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    I can't see a picture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TruthBeTold')
    You shouldn't be posting yours yourself. I dont even know what you look like but with everything you've said and done you might as well be a female
    If you had no interest in this post you wouldn't have replied, move over, stop replying to things that don't interest you, if are truly that offended by a post I made about MYSELF.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.