Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

a Girl I met lied about her age but I am still seing her? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cut all contact with her immediately.

You clearly know it's wrong to be seeing somebody who is under aged. You could get in serious trouble for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    Cut all contact with her immediately.

You clearly know it's wrong to be seeing somebody who is under aged. You could get in serious trouble for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    delete them on social media and watch your back.

people don't take that well.

ReputationRep:
    what.
    the
    actual
    :mob:

ReputationRep:
    lmfao, this cant be real surely

I think people are growing up so fast I see girls in school uniforms who look like they could be in their 20s and even 30s. So I see why you may have believed her about her age in the first instance but to be honest if you had any morals you would have ran for the hills when you found out her real age.

This is creepy, you're in massively different stages of you're lives. What the hell does a 15 year old have to offer you as a nearly 30 year old man?

ReputationRep:
    Another one to file under poor effort bad story

Break up. If it is meant to be then get back with her when she is 18. She lied to you about her age by a big amount so there must be some kind of issue within her self that she needs to deal with because lying in that way isn't a normal thing to do. The fact that you are nearly old enough to be her father, whilst she is still so young says that it's an issue. If you were in your 30s or beyond, that age gap wouldn't be an issue but whilst she is still a young teenager it is an issue

ReputationRep:
    There was a close friend of mine who was dating a 27 year old whilst she was 15. They actually had quite a good relationship even though everyone thought it was super weird. He used to pick her up from school! When he met her parents, he had to pretend he was 19, and there were always other little things they had to lie about. It was quite a stressful relationship. Although she 'loved' him, she used him for the luxury of having a 'man', and always knew they would never be together forever. He also wasn't that ambitious, so was able to compromise his own career to effectively 'babysit' her. They lasted till she was in her last year of school, and then she dumped him to go to uni. She's now in another relationship with someone her age, and he's with someone his age and about to get married.

In my experience, i'd dump her now. You are in 2 totally different stages of your life and it ultimately will not last - and I imagine you realise this. Plus the fact she lied probably means she's out to have a bit of fun - its not like she sat you down when she realised she liked you and told you the truth. At 29 I feel you should be looking for a life long partner. Say if you do continue going out with this girl and you break up, what if your future wife/girlfriend finds out you dated a 14 year old before her? I'd think you were a creep.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You are having a relationship with a child.

ReputationRep:
    just break up with the girl, once people realise that you're dating a 15 year old rumours will spread and people will think you're a paedophile. save yourself trouble and ditch her

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Lol, how do a 15 year old and 23 year old look the same?
    Im 29 and get told i look 14, people often ask which school i go. Though I suppose part of this is how i act im very quiet and dont act assertive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is creepy, you're in massively different stages of you're lives. What the hell does a 15 year old have to offer you as a nearly 30 year old man?
    a load of lies

ReputationRep:
    Oh golly

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you take a seat over there?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im 29 and get told i look 14, people often ask which school i go. Though I suppose part of this is how i act im very quiet and dont act assertive.
    This guy met this girl in November, he had plenty of time to figure out that she wasn't 23. Plus, why anon?

ReputationRep:
    OP, was her name Charmaine... Charmaine De La Rosa?

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    This guy met this girl in November, he had plenty of time to figure out that she wasn't 23. Plus, why anon?
    well I'm at the age now where my age is a secret (though I wouldn't lie about it!)

ReputationRep:
    L0000000000000l

(Original post by scott.)
    marry her. Then it won't be haram.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no a real life Jay Mitchell

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.