Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    Damn, where do I sign up?
    UCAS. There's a whole sub section for those applying specifically to Uni orgies. Sign up only takes 5 minutes and costs £4.99.

(Original post by the bear)
    hello boys
    Is it an 'all for the price of one' deal?

(Original post by MagnumPhoenix)
    UCAS. There's a whole sub section for those applying specifically to Uni orgies. Sign up only takes 5 minutes and costs £4.99.
    Unis do ask for your stats though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    Unis do ask for your stats though
    This is very true.
    PLUS You have to have sex with at least 2 new people every day for two weeks, and provide video evidence. Luckily I have a DSLR so I was a shoe in.

ReputationRep:
    Is it an 'all for the price of one' deal?
    :hubba: *

:hubba: *
    all 6.0 of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    In first year I had loads and then dropped off in second year but I really picked it up in the second half of third year.

Although sex is no match for Netflix and Weed
    Try Netflix and chill with weed 0.o
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm down, can't wait for uni next year.

ReputationRep:
    all 6.0 of them
    high 5.0

:five: *

high 5.0

:five: *
    lol

ReputationRep:
    The more attractive you are the more sex you'll have, as with all other stages of life, however. The sheer amount of insecure, clueless girls at uni does mean you're chances of getting laid there are better than ever. Even if you're butters, work out, wear a tight top and that's it, it's piss easy.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

these Girton first years are showing off their state of the art marital aids ...

ReputationRep:
    I would say I'm average looking but never had a girlfriend and freeze up when talking to fit girls. What are my chances?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnatt27)
    I would say I'm average looking but never had a girlfriend and freeze up when talking to fit girls. What are my chances?
    Slim. Try having a few shots of JD beforehand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have don't think I do have any game.

ReputationRep:
    Umm I don't drink either. I guess I'm not getting laid

ReputationRep:
    Even if that guy is shy when talking to girls and only average looking?

ReputationRep:
    Not EVERYONE will be having sex, but uni is one of the most promiscuous places EVER. Like it's socially acceptable to sleep around as much as you want basically, so a lot of people take advantage of this, plus the fact that you're away from your parents for the first time so you suddenly control who comes back to your place.

Also though there will be people who get into relationships, or already have relationships, or just aren't interested in sex.

Be careful who you choose to go home with though. I had a bad experience with a stranger. After that I only got with people from my own uni, who I at least know through somebody else.

ReputationRep:
    Umm I don't drink either. I guess I'm not getting laid
    Even if that guy is shy when talking to girls and only average looking?
    It's still possible. Uni is a great place for shy guys to get with girls. If that's what you want

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.