Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Would you rather lose your arm or your dog died?

ReputationRep:
    Arm, because I could always get a prosthetic one to replace it.

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead, kill my dog.

Joke's on you, I don't own a dog

ReputationRep:
    You can buy another dog, you can't buy another arm

ReputationRep:
    Even if I don't have dogs ( Which I don't. I have 3 cats) I still would lose my arm as my pets are my life and I love them

ReputationRep:
    No contest: the dog dies. I don't have a dog. So, someone else's dog dies.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a dog. But if it were my cat, I'd rather lose an arm. I've four cats, but the one who 'chose me' (his name is Dante) I'd rather lose a limb than see him lose his life.*

ReputationRep:
    My dog, anyday. I love them to bits. Of course but there is no way a dog is gonna outlive me. My arm however; I will have that for much longer.

ReputationRep:
    Dog obviously. Get a free meal as well.

If I got rid of my arm how would I fap?

With the dog at least I can do a David Cameron.

ReputationRep:
    My dogs are already 8 years old, they won't live much longer, and if we're honest they are just living chores.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not keen on the idea of walking round with one arm and a stump so the dog would have to go. And it's going to die eventually anyway. How can you put a dog's life before you're own health and wellbeing lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manoobsmatthew)
    Me and my friends are having an argument. I would rather lose my dog thnq my arm.
    of course

ReputationRep:
    Dog because i don't have one

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Bobo :run:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.