Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    was hoping our paths would cross some point and I'd bump into him. Is that wishful thinking. Arghhhhh help
    You know pride is a cardinal sin, right? :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Grow up and have the balls/decency to hold your hand up and admit you made a mistake. You're young, **** happens. If he's worth his salt he'll be suitably understanding/forgiving. Never underestimate the power of congruence/humility

ReputationRep:
    I found his Spotify and can't stop listening to his workout playlist
    You reaaaaallllly need to get over it. How old are you out of interest

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I ended things with a guy recently basically on some pretty stupid reasons (which I didn't tell him) I just told him I was busy right now and didn't have time for a relationship. Now I regret it and want him back but I don't want to mess him around. What do I do? We both live in London so I was hoping our paths would cross some point and I'd bump into him. Is that wishful thinking. Arghhhhh help
    Lol I hate to say it but yes, London is the biggest city in Europe and your odds of bumping into each other are next to nothing unless you regularly visit the same places

(Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    Lol I hate to say it but yes, London is the biggest city in Europe and your odds of bumping into each other are next to nothing unless you regularly visit the same places
    but there have been times where I've bumped into random friends by Big Ben or the London eye even though they usually don't go there? :// also apparently we only live about 5km away

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.