Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What makes you a special person?

Announcements

(Original post by TheHaunted.)
    Mine can only stretch from C to D. :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    For some reason I've got a wider span in my left hand..
    That's pretty good and anyway it's very rare to need to use an interval that large

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    That's pretty good and anyway it's very rare to need to use an interval that large
    I've been trying to get myself to finish learning the Moonlighy Sonata and some of the intervals just keep putting me off. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHaunted.)
    I've been trying to get myself to finish learning the Moonlighy Sonata and some of the intervals just keep putting me off. :sad:
    Oh my gosh, I love the 1st movement of the Moonlight Sonata Have you learnt all the movements? Which one is your favourite?
    Practise always makes perfect as they say, slowly practise the intervals bit by bit then increase the speed

ReputationRep:
    Thread going off topic as usual...

Posted from u a hoe mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was born with dislocated hips and they said I'd likely never walk but I have pretty much no issues with walking now so I think I'm pretty special.

(Original post by UWS)
    But Audrey Hepburn
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everyone is special in their own ways...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovinlife2)
    Oh my gosh, I love the 1st movement of the Moonlight Sonata Have you learnt all the movements? Which one is your favourite?
    Practise always makes perfect as they say, slowly practise the intervals bit by bit then increase the speed
    I do too! And unfortunately not - just a bit of the first movement. And the first movement is my favourite. :yep:

I would if I had more time to practise my pieces.. But I'm definitely still hoping to at least get the whole of the first movement learn before the end of the academic year. :yep:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.