Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you date a 23 year old guy who is a virgin? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Nice save brah. Is the bold supposed to make it more effective or something?
    It's not a save. I concluded with 'have a nice day'. Anyone with any social awareness would realise I was being sarcastic after reading that.

Do not refer to me as 'brah' and stop trying to give off the vibe that you're cool. It doesn't suit someone who has anime for their avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is going on in this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ValerieKR)
    Wtf is going on in this thread?
    People are thinking bold makes points more effective or something

ReputationRep:
    People are thinking bold makes points more effective or something
    You've clearly run out of constructive things to say.

I say you just delete your comments and evacuate the thread.

You came here, tried to be funny and failed.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't put me off at all

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and a virgin lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white.daniel)
    ^ 18yo virgin btw, in a band too babe
    *cringe*

(Original post by Saba XD)
    I'm 23 and still a virgin. Is that a turn off for guys? :dontknow:
    I'd be surprised if it was.

ReputationRep:
    It tends to be that guys either don't care, or low-key feitishize virginity so you're good. It might be an issue for some guys if you've got a particular cultural or religious reason for still being a virgin as opposed to it just being the usual "I haven't pulled yet" thing.
    Isn't it so weird that the west and other parts of the world are so different in cultures. In the west, being a virgin is most likely a turn off and then in my culture, not being a virgin, is a very big thing, you might get disowned or worse killed. Anyway, I'm glad I am marrying the guy I love so everything is cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Not at all!
    Id rather date a virgin tbh.
    It would be more special!
    Seeing as I am one too!
    But I think its more attractive!
    Awwwww that's sweet.

Where is my VM btw?

ReputationRep:
    They will wonder why you've not been in a relationship before. I doubt many would straight up write off a guy (they like) for being a virgin though.

ReputationRep:
    If you're willing to be taught stuff and try things, definitely not a turn off. If it's for religious reasons and you're waiting until marriage, we'd be incompatible so yeah.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Not at all! I dated a 25 year old with very little experience who hadn't been in a proper relationship before. It wouldn't be a turn on for me, but it wouldn't be a turn off either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But has also never had a girlfriend!

If yes, what would make it a turn on?

If no, why would you not want to?
    Would you rather date a 25 year old who has had sex with 20 women ?

With so many sexual experiences you can bet your ass that he might have HIV or Herpes.

I would date a guy whose 25 years old and a virgin simply because I fear HIV and STDs, I would also see him as a blessing. Its very rare to find someone you can be 100% sure that they dont have STDs these days.

As for never having a GF before, yes they will be challenges due to him been inexperienced but it will be fun to make him learn a think or two.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, and if that's you in your profile picture you're very cute

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind, I'd be more concerned whether he was a good person or not because those are hard to find.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care, and would probably be a little happy since I don't have experience at all myself - we\d be in the same boat. Though I am much younger so I've probably not met the right people yet lol.

Also I like cute blushy nervousness sometimes in guys so yeah that would be good if that was a result of inexperience in bed.

ReputationRep:
    A virgin is a turnoff because having sex with a virgin is probably the worst sexual experience ever.

But having sex with someone whose also had sex with a dozens guys is also a turnoff because theres always a 2nd voice that will remind u of aids

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also I would just like to add that I have been on a date with a couple of girls but it never amounted to anything! also people have said I'll never have a girlfriend! So I've lost confidence on them saying that! I think I'm attractive as I'm 6ft 4, blue eyes, but I do have crocked teeth! I also have big feet! It feels like girls hate me, as I'm just always getting rejected! Feels like I'm forever alone! 😞 Someone please give me some advice?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    If you're willing to be taught stuff and try things, definitely not a turn off. If it's for religious reasons and you're waiting until marriage, we'd be incompatible so yeah.
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    A virgin is a turnoff because having sex with a virgin is probably the worst sexual experience ever.

But having sex with someone whose also had sex with a dozens guys is also a turnoff because theres always a 2nd voice that will remind u of aids

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Point well taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nope, and if that's you in your profile picture you're very cute
    It is me and thank you. :blush:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.