Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When a stranger stares at you, what do you do? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    lmao then i stare at their reflection in the little plastic see through thing people lean on to check if they look back at me and keep catching them out :lol:
    :rofl: I did this once!! The guy went running out the carriage tripping over his feet looking back at me as I kept this face:
    :sexface: slowly following him as he jogged off terrified.

I had to do it because he was mean mugging me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    :rofl: I did this once!! The guy went running out the carriage tripping over his feet looking back at me as I kept this face:
    :sexface: slowly following him as he jogged off terrified.

I had to do it because he was mean mugging me
    lmaooooooooo :lol:
    i should try and perv back and see their reaction
    but imagine they like it
    then i'd be in trouble xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    lmaooooooooo :lol:
    i should try and perv back and see their reaction
    but imagine they like it
    then i'd be in trouble xD
    LOL Seriously though, be sarcastic with these buffoons who eyeball you for no reason. Like how you're dressed or something. Just make them feel stupid for it. Don't even get aggressive, I used to though. Then I realised they're just ignorant and not worth my extra energy at all :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    z33 stared at them through the plastic oh my life XD that has got to be the funniest thing I read all day.

ReputationRep:
    You could always put on a 'attempted' seductive face while staring
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    LOL Seriously though, be sarcastic with these buffoons who eyeball you for no reason. Like how you're dressed or something. Just make them feel stupid for it. Don't even get aggressive, I used to though. Then I realised they're just ignorant and not worth my extra energy at all :rofl:
    lmao you have to be at a special level of desperation if you sit there eyeing passengers up i should just pull out my phone and start recording tbh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    lmao you have to be at a special level of desperation if you sit there eyeing passengers up i should just pull out my phone and start recording tbh :rolleyes:
    People are sometimes wary of me because of how I am dressed which is like :gangster: minus those grills. So sometimes I try to lock eyes with staring people in reflections and mirrors. It's quite easy to make these people feel uncomfortable actually lol and having fun with it too.

ReputationRep:
    People are sometimes wary of me because of how I am dressed which is like :gangster: minus those grills. So sometimes I try to lock eyes with staring people in reflections and mirrors. It's quite easy to make these people feel uncomfortable actually lol and having fun with it too.
    lmao, i just look like a lost child xD
    i should buy an assassins creed style hoodie that casts a shadow over your eyes so i can look more intimidating :lol:
    when they wear sunglasses and you can't see what they're looking at tho x_x
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    It depends so I always assess the situation. Some people are loons, whilst others look for a fight. I might normally igniore unless theur irritated me and then its a complete dont mess with me, get back in your hole sort of stare. Life's too short but sometimes has to be done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    lmao, i just look like a lost child xD
    i should buy an assassins creed style hoodie that casts a shadow over your eyes so i can look more intimidating :lol:
    when they wear sunglasses and you can't see what they're looking at tho x_x
    Nah lol just blow em a kiss or stare at them through something weird like a reflection. And when they walk off or look away I laugh like..

ReputationRep:
    Looool I ignore them. Some guy was trying to get my attention asking for the time and said I have nice eyes. I just ran off

ReputationRep:
    stare back

ReputationRep:
    I just yawn, so that they yawn too. Hehe...

(Original post by EnemyofState)
    Maybe youre just attractive?
    I'm assuming you're female, I guess you gotta learn how do deal with unwanted attention.

Posted from u a hoe mobile
    Lol, if that was the reason I would be flattered but I doubt it.

People say I look like Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens mixed together. I think he was trying to analyse what race I was lmao- people think I'm mixed but I'm not.

No offence to guys but they usually glance head to toe then stare deeply into a girl's eyes as a way to confess their interest. This guy was just staring at my face- he weren't looking anywhere else. Have you ever seen a guy that likes a girl purely because of her face?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I try and ignore it but have sly looks to see if they are still looking. It freaks me out when people stare so I'd try and cross the road or get away if someone was full on staring at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Option D) reveal my penis

ReputationRep:
    I always look 'em right in the eyeballs and stare back. Most people have the decency to be embarrassed and look away once they realise you are onto them. The bolder ones who carry on staring need a bit more encouragement. I have no qualms about creeping out a creep. Practice a sinister-looking smile and that should freak them out enough to move along swiftly.

ReputationRep:
    I used to always get people staring at me on the train (when I used to get it). I used to wave and smile.

ReputationRep:
    i either stare back or move on with my life

ReputationRep:
    Depends on my mood, if I'm happy I'll look them in the eyes and smile at them. If not I'll probably ask them if there's a problem or something like that

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.