Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Gay degrees

ReputationRep:
    Well, I identify as pansexual (bi if you'd like to over-simplify it) and I studied screenwriting then switched to science.

My "gay friends" academic interests cover anything from the stereotypical acting to computer programming to medicine etc.*

ReputationRep:
    STEM.

A lot of these science guys have never had girlfriends.

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Performing arts, nursing (gay men)
    I am a (gay) male student nurse, and I must admit there are far more straight people than you'd think in the profession. Many are mature students, fathers married with like 3 kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaofto)
    Freud says all were born bi
    I'm a strong believer of that too. It's society that teachers us social norms and proverbly 'knocks' the gay out of us. Gays are basically people that say **** you society, I like cock. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Every degree that isn't STEM, Economics or Law is pretty ****ing gay.
    Where did you come up with that ridiculous assumption?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    I'm a strong believer of that too. It's society that teachers us social norms and proverbly 'knocks' the gay out of us. Gays are basically people that say **** you society, I like cock. Deal with it.
    even women have cocks=clitoris
    - Freud

So.... we all like cocks
    Admit it

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay and study biology, my course is very lgbt-dominated. My boyfriend studies history, in my experience the most popular subjects for gay people seem to be biology, drama/dance, English literature and graphic design.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I thought this was gonna be another one of those non-STEM degree bashing threads.
    LOL same

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.