Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, I identify as pansexual (bi if you'd like to over-simplify it) and I studied screenwriting then switched to science.

My "gay friends" academic interests cover anything from the stereotypical acting to computer programming to medicine etc.*

ReputationRep:
    STEM.

A lot of these science guys have never had girlfriends.

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Performing arts, nursing (gay men)
    I am a (gay) male student nurse, and I must admit there are far more straight people than you'd think in the profession. Many are mature students, fathers married with like 3 kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaofto)
    Freud says all were born bi
    I'm a strong believer of that too. It's society that teachers us social norms and proverbly 'knocks' the gay out of us. Gays are basically people that say **** you society, I like ****. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Every degree that isn't STEM, Economics or Law is pretty ****ing gay.
    Where did you come up with that ridiculous assumption?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lw8)
    I'm a strong believer of that too. It's society that teachers us social norms and proverbly 'knocks' the gay out of us. Gays are basically people that say **** you society, I like ****. Deal with it.
    even women have cocks=clitoris
    - Freud

So.... we all like cocks
    Admit it

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay and study biology, my course is very lgbt-dominated. My boyfriend studies history, in my experience the most popular subjects for gay people seem to be biology, drama/dance, English literature and graphic design.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I thought this was gonna be another one of those non-STEM degree bashing threads.
    LOL same

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.