Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sweating too much Watch

Announcements

(Original post by yungaheartz)
    I was consuming more carbs than protein
    loved eating bread, pasta and rice and not just a small amount. I'd have huge plates
    diets are supposed to be more protein than carb but I was doing the opposite

also used to eat spicy food a lot (not sure if that contributed to the sweating) but when I started eating more clean and healthy and had less wheat and more protein and salads and fruit and yogurt it really helped.
    Sounds like me. I basically live off carbs. But I cant do much to change diet as my mum would flip if I tried saying I woudnt eat her cooking :lol:

I think it might be the clothes that I wear though :'/ as I tend to sweat in the morning...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sounds like me. I basically live off carbs. But I cant do much to change diet as my mum would flip if I tried saying I woudnt eat her cooking :lol:

I think it might be the clothes that I wear though :'/ as I tend to sweat in the morning...
    yes light cotton and viscose are always the best materials to wear when its quite warmish outside. i noticed that too with clothes, anything a little heavier and i'd be sweating after 10 minutes
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Pharmacist can give you really effective antiperspirant that you can apply to small areas (armpits or feet etc, but not your whole back or something). Some people have already posted about tem so i'll leave you to read the details there.

If you have problems with a larger area or are worried about having a reaction to that too, see your doctor (probably do that anyway though). Doctor can help you work out if there's a cause that needs to be investigated and can also give you things like tablets or just life advice to help prevent it. Really common issue so don't be embarassed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Pharmacist can give you really effective antiperspirant that you can apply to small areas (armpits or feet etc, but not your whole back or something). Some people have already posted about tem so i'll leave you to read the details there.

If you have problems with a larger area or are worried about having a reaction to that too, see your doctor (probably do that anyway though). Doctor can help you work out if there's a cause that needs to be investigated and can also give you things like tablets or just life advice to help prevent it. Really common issue so don't be embarassed.
    Thank you so much

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.