Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is 6Ft 4 a "Okay" height? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnemyofState)
    I'm 17, just want to know some opinions from girls, if 6ft4 is too tall or if it is decent, being 6ft4 to me is okay, I think I am still growing but much slower now, I'm literally 5cm away from my head touching my door frame, I do notice I am taller than most people in my age group and rarely see someone taller than me. Being tall ive also noticed people show more respect and do not challenge. When I'm looking at myself I dont even look tall, but when I'm standing up on the bus or the train , its really funny, everyone is so small I cant help smiling to myself lol it happens...
    ps I have an attraction to short girls, ironic I know..
    GREAT HEIGHT !
    I am a male, somewhere between 185-187 cm myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    Lol maybe that's why they're all working on becoming filthy rich. I mean... look at Bernie Ecclestone
    If you have to be filthy rich to compensate for a few inches, I'll go gay.

ReputationRep:
    Yes there is nothing wrong with it! A lot of ladies like to be with a guy who is taller for a more 'protected' feeling! Luckily for me it isn't that hard as I am only 4 foot 7 aha!

ReputationRep:
    Only looks good if you have broad shoulders and are built, otherwise you look like a beanpole

ReputationRep:
    You are like one of those TSR'ians who asks questions to the likes of "are A*A*A*A*A* okay grades?".

ReputationRep:
    If there's anyone who should be asking if their height is okay it's me mate.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, just want to know some opinions from girls, if 6ft4 is too tall or if it is decent, being 6ft4 to me is okay, I think I am still growing but much slower now, I'm literally 5cm away from my head touching my door frame, I do notice I am taller than most people in my age group and rarely see someone taller than me. Being tall ive also noticed people show more respect and do not challenge. When I'm looking at myself I dont even look tall, but when I'm standing up on the bus or the train , its really funny, everyone is so small I cant help smiling to myself lol it happens...
    why are you even complaining man?
    it's a great height, although some short girls may find it annoying to walk by your side

It is,trust me on that, if your a short arsed person, then its nice to hug someone taller than yourself , but really if your personality is lovely then it doesnt matter how tall you are.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.