Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HAPPY BATMAN DAYyYY :D Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by z33)
    i watched the whole series, it's pretty good but doesn't match the original animated series. I guess I like the art of it more, and that Batgirl is part of the team - i like her working with Robin xP

yeah he acc is, idk Terry never grew on me, i like the thought of Nightwing carrying on Batman's legacy without trying to be him. Terry has big shoes to fill so I guess I can't be too hard on him but still - there will always be one Batman and das Bruce Wayne :noway:

Yeah Kevin Conroy he was also his voice for TAS, the Justice League series, and the JLUnlimited series and many more DC animated series/ movies
    Yeah, I guess the art is pretty nifty, I'm going to have to watch it some time soon

That is a pretty cool idea actually, giving nightwing his own show, you see him a lot more in new Batman Adventures; but honestly, I'm happy enough if I don't see Damian Wayne too much, too whiny and entitled for me and even more so since the new 52.

Kevin Conroy is THE Batman, no one tops him

ReputationRep:
    poor batman...

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Mark Hamill Joker>>>Luke Skywalker. yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Yeah, I guess the art is pretty nifty, I'm going to have to watch it some time soon

That is a pretty cool idea actually, giving nightwing his own show, you see him a lot more in new Batman Adventures; but honestly, I'm happy enough if I don't see Damian Wayne too much, too whiny and entitled for me and even more so since the new 52.

Kevin Conroy is THE Batman, no one tops him
    have fun

yes omg a Nightwing series would be badass
    haven't read most of the comics #tooBroke4dat but i swear in that series Huntress is Batman's daughter 0_0
    either way I saw a bit of Damian/ Bruce interaction in Under the Red Hood and my God was he a brat Bruce can use some parenting classes!

yessss Kevin plays him soooo well *__*

(Original post by quasa)
    I kinda liked the opening for the 1st 2 series of the batman (otherwise never watched the series)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    fun fact, it was done by the edge from the band u2
    DC animated universe you have to admit was pretty awsome and sadly no current (or forseeable) animated series can match it. I weirdly wasnt a massive fan of batman TAS but loved beyond and JLU. weirdly enough the final episode of the DCAU was supposed to be the episode epilogue (it is stil chronologically the last ep but they made another series as cartoon network wanted 1 more). either way the ending to epilogue is probably 1 of the best easter eggs i can think of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it homages the 1st scene of batman tas where batman flies past a blimp / airship, except its terry flying past a flying car after getting his mojo back - to me this kinda homaged the entire dcau because batman tas was the 1st animated series so homaging the 1st scene of the entire universe felt apt

anyways, the scene in question (ps the old lady is amanda waller)

Ugh I just can't stand Amanda Waller :lol:
    why she gotta be behind every secret mission or whatever, and she's always up in the Justice League like "we can't trust them, what if they go insane" and shiet - and then in Suicide Squad she was tryna make a new Superman even though she's always been like "these metahumans are too dangerous they're gonna turn on us someday lets try and kill them"
    and then she's all like "yeh batman has a big heart" ***** i know whatchu did - always getting in the way smh :rolleyes:

but yeah that scene was bare sad, i just can't bare seeing Bruce in that state :cry2:

also this is so sad that im getting all worked up over a fictional character :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.