(Original post by 0to100)
    I have it as now yea.
    Hi :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    fookin gawwwjuss
    abselewtly!

ReputationRep:
    Because all alpha males have that haircut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    abselewtly!
    toadily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    could you give me the address of that mcdonalds pls? i'd love to come there, i mean free wi fi, big macs and hot guys? sounds like a totally rad place for me
    exactly her standards must be disgustingly high because the 2nd Nazi is so gorgeous. I'd let him heil hitler me any day of the week

So sad to think that he must be long dead by now though 😢😢😢

ReputationRep:
    Because of Brad Pitt

ReputationRep:
    toadily
    defenatly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambitious1999)
    Wasn't just SS uniforms designed by Hugo boss. All German military uniforms were the same except with different badges on. So a battle green SS jacket was the same as Wehrmact or Luftwaffe jacket except the SS one has the SS runic letters on the collar and skull and cross bones on the cap.

SS who worked in the death camps, Treblinka, Sobibor etc had a Skull and cross bones on their collar in place of the SS symbol. They were known as Tottenkopf verband or 'Deaths head battalion' however much of the camp guard duties were carried out by Ukranian mercenaries.
    thanks for the info it's definitely a bit odd to see something so classy like a fashion house in the same sentence as, well, the nazis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goddess Flora)
    exactly her standards must be disgustingly high because the 2nd Nazi is so gorgeous. I'd let him heil hitler me any day of the week

Spoiler:
    Show
    There's a dude at my local Tesco who looks hella like the second guy

ReputationRep:
    defenatly
    ppl often spell that

defiantly or something, does my head in

ReputationRep:
    This hairstyle is quite popular with Israeli guys

Not Nazi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Because of Brad Pitt
    ngl...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goddess Flora)

wtf? you'd let him heil hitler you lol? i'm basically feeling guilty right now just reading this, but that lad looks sharp af you're right.
    what she may have wanted to say is that he looks pretty common.. but anyway, that doesn't make him any less attractive

ReputationRep:
    Slick look. Looks well fit on some

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ppl often spell that

defiantly or something, does my head in
    ffs drake. You get me. Defiantly! Dafukantly!?!?!

I called you drake for reasons you'll have to figure out, sorry abewt det mate.

ReputationRep:
    ffs drake. You get me. Defiantly! Dafukantly!?!?!

I called you drake for reasons you'll have to figure out, sorry abewt det mate.
    well its obvvers because of my name..
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i have this - it’s convenient and it looks nice

ReputationRep:
    well its obvvers because of my name..
    Congrezulations. You guessed right, just didn't want you to get all confused. 'Bit like I am right now with my physics homework )': The tears are real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    wtf? you'd let him heil hitler you lol? i'm basically feeling guilty right now just reading this, but that lad looks sharp af you're right.
    what she may have wanted to say is that he looks pretty common.. but anyway, that doesn't make him any less attractive
    well beauty is subjective anyway. but your right lots of guys being the same kind of pretty doesn't make any one of them less beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankielogue)
    i have this - it’s convenient and it looks nice
    don't you have to get the sides and back done like every week?! can't be dealing with that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.