Do you have any relationship regrets?

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Caring too much before getting dumped.

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    don't beat yourself up so much about it
    firsts are almost never good
    He was such a rubbish kisser, so slobbery and his tongue felt like a wet hot dog in my mouth

ReputationRep:
    Good thing he didn't get to see you rinse him out of his money, rather than his D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm no gold digger lol
    Ladies and gentleman, read the post.

Then read this comment.

Wome-

Never mind.

(Original post by UWS)
    Good thing he didn't get to see you rinse him out of his money, rather than his D
    I wasn't gonna rinse him out of his money but it would've been nice to sit in the boat

ReputationRep:
    saying yes to things i wasn't okay with
    I've got one thing on my mental list, bordering on two.

Is everyone thinking what i'm thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Caring too much before getting dumped.
    - The person with the most power and control in a relationship cares the least -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truth')
    I've got one thing on my mental list, bordering on two.

Is everyone thinking what i'm thinking
    yeah? what?

ReputationRep:
    yeah? what?
    Two popular themes are girls complaining about their bf wanting anal and threesomes

ReputationRep:
    He was such a rubbish kisser, so slobbery and his tongue felt like a wet hot dog in my mouth
    haha definitely sounds like a disappointment.
    but it's okay
    you'll meet better kissers, and the more you like the person, the better it will be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truth')
    Two popular themes are girls complaining about their bf wanting anal and threesomes
    nah it was neither of them

ReputationRep:
    nah it was neither of them
    https://cdn.meme.am/images/11316697.jpg

ReputationRep:
    wasn't worse either

haha definitely sounds like a disappointment.
    but it's okay
    you'll meet better kissers, and the more you like the person, the better it will be
    Well I've had quite a bad luck with kissers as well just look at my history:
    Another guy was a bitey kisser and cut the inside of my mouth and gave me a cold sore
    Another guy had a really sharp stubble and my face is really sensitive so he made my cheeks go red and sore and scratchy
    Another guy had a girlfriend which I didn't know about until the next day when she found out and broke up with him and he blanked me after that then a month later his best friend tried to kiss me but I said no and he now blanks me as well
    This other guy i was kissing passionately and really getting into it and there was orange juice there so he drinks some gurgles it in his mouth and kisses me so some of the orange juice went in my mouth cos he had this thing about tasting different flavours when kissing people
    I basically have absolutely terrible luck with guys, I could tell you even more stories of encounters I've had with males that have gone awry

ReputationRep:
    Well I've had quite a bad luck with kissers as well just look at my history:
    Another guy was a bitey kisser and cut the inside of my mouth and gave me a cold sore
    Another guy had a really sharp stubble and my face is really sensitive so he made my cheeks go red and sore and scratchy
    Another guy had a girlfriend which I didn't know about until the next day when she found out and broke up with him and he blanked me after that then a month later his best friend tried to kiss me but I said no and he now blanks me as well
    This other guy i was kissing passionately and really getting into it and there was orange juice there so he drinks some gurgles it in his mouth and kisses me so some of the orange juice went in my mouth cos he had this thing about tasting different flavours when kissing people
    I basically have absolutely terrible luck with guys, I could tell you even more stories of encounters I've had with males that have gone awry
    omg that's terrible, i don't even know what to say to you
    this thread is so scary i swear

ReputationRep:
    wasn't worse either
    What do you mean

omg that's terrible, i don't even know what to say to you
    this thread is so scary i swear
    Scary? Lol I know my love life is **** but don't think it's scary. I can tell you more if your curious

ReputationRep:
    Scary? Lol I know my love life is **** but don't think it's scary. I can tell you more if your curious
    it ain't scary but it's ...idk
    haha tell me more honestly i could make you a character in my novel

it ain't scary but it's ...idk
    haha tell me more honestly i could make you a character in my novel
    Ok so another time I was horrendously drunk but went back to this guys room in halls and we were kissing but I'd drunk a bottle of red wine in 15 mins prior to that because I was really sad about this other guy, anyway so I'm kissing this guy and then my stomachs churning but drunk me thinks it was butterflies and I can't remember what I said cos hazy memories but I remember puking all over this guys bed then his other flatmates were knocking on the door cos they'd seen us go in but couldn't hear noise so they thought we were having sex when we weren't

ReputationRep:
    Ok so another time I was horrendously drunk but went back to this guys room in halls and we were kissing but I'd drunk a bottle of red wine in 15 mins prior to that because I was really sad about this other guy, anyway so I'm kissing this guy and then my stomachs churning but drunk me thinks it was butterflies and I can't remember what I said cos hazy memories but I remember puking all over this guys bed then his other flatmates were knocking on the door cos they'd seen us go in but couldn't hear noise so they thought we were having sex when we weren't
    mind if i ask how old you are?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.