Turn on thread page Beta

you remind me of the babe watch

ReputationRep:
    I love Labyrinth, it's gotta be one of my fave films! I even have it on DVD! *LoL* I do think you have to have watched it and loved it as a child to fully appreciate it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Emmz-)
    I love Labyrinth, it's gotta be one of my fave films! I even have it on DVD! *LoL* I do think you have to have watched it and loved it as a child to fully appreciate it though.
    yeh totally - i have the dvd...and the music CD...*blush* its amazing though

ReputationRep:
    ahh, 'the labyrinth' is a classic. time to get the ancient crackly video of it out, methinks.

'the dark crystal' is good too, although those things at the start are somewhat scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gringalet)
    ahh, 'the labyrinth' is a classic. time to get the ancient crackly video of it out, methinks.

'the dark crystal' is good too, although those things at the start are somewhat scary.
    yeay someone who has heard of the dark crystal!!
    i love the podlings - they r sooo cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    yeh totally - i have the dvd...and the music CD...*blush* its amazing though
    I want the CD!

I just downloaded labyrinth tunes. I like "As the world falls down" even though it's kind of eerie.

ReputationRep:
    The labyrinth is fab! I'm sad enough to own the soundtrack seperately from the video lol.

And a useless fact about the Dark Crystal : the Skeksi's are mentioned on the song return to Oz byt the scissor sisters.

I know. sad.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    When you say "his part", do you mean what I think you mean?
    dammit! somebody beat me to it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    The labyrinth is fab! I'm sad enough to own the soundtrack seperately from the video lol.

And a useless fact about the Dark Crystal : the Skeksi's are mentioned on the song return to Oz byt the scissor sisters.

I know. sad.

:rolleyes:

i have one word....WOW

actually i have 6...

i am going to download it!!!

(now thats sad)

ReputationRep:
    I think this film must have been the reason I was genuinely annoyed Bowie didn't make T in the Park.

ReputationRep:
    That would have been the only reason I might have gone near T in the Park
    (well possibly the Darkness......nah)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    That would have been the only reason I might have gone near T in the Park
    (well possibly the Darkness......nah)
    hmmm, maybe we should make a film with the darkness in, similar to labryinth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    hmmm, maybe we should make a film with the darkness in, similar to labryinth
    now that wud be interesting!!

ReputationRep:
    Totally! Only if I get to be in it too.
    On second thoughts, Europe would be cool to have in it.

BTW, I started singing Magic Dance at the top of my voice last night after posting here and my mum didn't have a clue what I was on about and thought I'd gone mad

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.