I feel like the last of the gentleman in a world of savages.

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're just looking for girls at the wrong time/wrong place, either way you can't rush things like this

ReputationRep:
    Women don't want to be treated with respect, that's too boring. Just be a cnut like I recently have been, far more are interested in me now, and I put on some weight, just changed my attitude, to **** and **** off.

ReputationRep:
    why are so many of you obsessed with finding a romantic partner, focus on urself jfc

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know that the Republic of Friendzonia had access to the internet, much less that it had regular TSR users.

ReputationRep:
    Adapt or die

ReputationRep:
    Get rich and be rude to them; women love that shiz! (I would know, I watch a lot of BS)

ReputationRep:
    *tips fedora*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minotaur9)
    I feel like the last of the Mohicans.
    I am a gentleman and a lot of guys these days behave like savages.

I will never disrespect a woman.
    *tips fedora*

m-muh nice guys finish last

ReputationRep:
    sigh we need the autistic guy the one who is supposed to be socially retarded to explain it to you.

Okay girls don't have a propensity to seek bad boys this is a common misconception. They have a propensity to seek strong confident leader guys. By strong I do not mean muscle, though that hardly hurts, I mean Strength of character and self.

Guys who are strong in themselves and are often leaders, Are more likely to be bad boys with girls because they know they can get away with it.

If a weak guy who lacks confidence also takes the piss they have pretty much literally no chance unless they find some girl who also has a lot of off putting traits whom decides to settle.

If a guy who is strong confident and a leader can also behave like a nice guy most girls would be very happy with that.

The thing is people put relative value on things, for example if you are working a min wage job and struggling to support a family you may really think twice about spending £5.

If you are a multi millionaire its small change it does not really matter.

If you have girls falling at your feet or they come easy, you will be less likely to value a specific one because they are much easier to replace.

If you almost never get any girls, you are much more likely to value one when you do.

It is not that girls desire bad boys. It is that a higher proportion of desirable guys become bad boys because they can.

I learned strength because due to been autistic I followed the really nice guy approach and got stomped all over by abusive girls. I learned not so much that I need to be tough and stand up for myself to keep a girl though this is true, but more so that It's better to be single then to be with a girl that makes you miserable. So now if a girl takes the piss I stand my ground and if that sends them packing then it is for the best because I would rather that then just been miserable.

I have gained the strength of character, I don't have confidence but then I also recognize that if it blows up they will just be a face in the past so I don't care which can come across as confidence. Leadership I doubt i will ever have that.

(Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen.
    Woah my type of guys :love:, but unfortunately no guys ever look me way lol and im the same, but the with guysPrinceHarrys

ReputationRep:

They aren't superior, they can work now, why should they have same treatment as in olden days?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.