The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am going on holiday, did work experience, have acouple of projects set up etc.
Pegasus
Has anyone else found themselves becoming increasingly lazy during the holidays?

My holidays started at the end of June and since then I rarely wake up before 11 am. Also I have stopped going to the gym (usually I use the college at gym, my local one is too expensive). And in addition to this I think I have forgotten everything I've learnt over the last year. :frown:

To conclude, when next term starts I will be lazier, fatter and stupider. :rolleyes: Anyone else having similar problems?

I often got to sleep around 5am and wake up around 2pm. I have 2 months of free time and there are so many things to do, like play some games which I bought but never played and other things like learn how to use Linux and watch a load of unwatched anime.

I also planned to go to the gym like 2 or 3 times a week but I really can't be bothered and it's too far. I just do weights at home instead and some sit-ups.

I feel like I have lost quite a few things I have learnt over the year as well, like my Italian for example. Hopefully, I'm getting free Italian TV on satellite soon so that I can refresh my memory.

These days, I just find myself sitting at the desk in front of the computer monitor and watching TV at the same time. To be honest, if I had unlimited free time, this is what I would love to do all day, sit there and do nothing.
Reply 22
i'm doing stuff

not truely great but an "experience" none the less, not all experiences are good :wink:
Reply 23
tis_me_lord
lol, i get up late, go to bed late and don't do anything ever, so yes i know exactly how you feel. :biggrin:

The good life :rolleyes:

Latest