The Student Room Group

What's your favourite social media?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Does TSR count? :wink: :tongue:

I find it very interesting that they didn't dare ask.
Original post by saraxh
Instagram follow me :colone:

If we're playing this game follow me guys
TSR is my social media
Then there is facebook but I only use messenger
I don't have and don't ever wish to acquire accounts for the others
Original post by ForestShadow
If we're playing this game follow me guys

Follow me on twitter :colonhash:
Snapchattt is my favourite.
Close second is Instagram

Posted from TSR Mobile
Social media sucks never been into it and never will :biggrin: tsr and whatsapp is all I use :biggrin:

Original post by BobBobson
Don't use social media. It's just a scheme for big corporations to sell your data and give your personalised adverts and it forces you to join because of peer pressure. All the while, causing everyone to become more insecure of themselves, pressuring everyone to submit all of their life's details to the world just for the reward of "likes" or "retweets". Just talk to your friends ffs, or text them if they're not nearby.

Yes someone who understands :five:
Original post by saraxh
Follow me on twitter :colonhash:

and facebook :colonhash::colonhash:
Reply 27
Not a great fan of social (look at) media although I do appreciate forums like TSR are forms of social media.

I think FB and Twitter are used by narcissistic attention seekers although I do appreciate forums like TSR ....... :smile:
YouTube by far. If TSR is a form of social media, that's good too. Facebook can be good depending on how you use it. On the other hand, you could be spammed with memes from your friends lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
mystic messenger???
Facebook's my fave for just general browsing and stuff, I get to go through photos of pretty people, get updates on what's going on in the news and in the lives of my friends, and I can browse plenty of dank memes. It's just all there.

Props to snapchat tho, great for sending/receiving pics of my/other people's dog(s).
Reddit and Imgur
LOOOL
Reply 33
Thread should be titled 'What's your favourite way of wasting time?'

The value of time is at it's lowest in this day and age.
Original post by BobBobson
Don't use social media. It's just a scheme for big corporations to sell your data and give your personalised adverts and it forces you to join because of peer pressure. All the while, causing everyone to become more insecure of themselves, pressuring everyone to submit all of their life's details to the world just for the reward of "likes" or "retweets". Just talk to your friends ffs, or text them if they're not nearby.

Meh... there's a little truth to this, but you just sound like a hipster imo :colonhash:
Plus tsr is kind of a social media sight too, without all the unnecessary crap.
Twitter. If anyone is interested: https://twitter.com/JonathanRWarner

New account. I'll be tweeting law; politics and cracking more jokes than any serious adult should even probably attempt...

After that Snapchat... gotta get your nudes somewhere?
Signing up to club penguin was what started my social media life :u:
8 Ball Pool
Grindr
Reddit
Out of those I'd say Facebook but snapchat and whatsapp are pretty good too
Mine would be instagram and pinterest :u:

Quick Reply

Latest