Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

28th Sept: What worries you most about University? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My biggest worry is that I won't be able to handle the pressure and slump back into depression again and not having enough money to cover my daily needs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm extremely worried that I'm going to be unable to handle the difficulty of the course because it's such a step up from the high school work, or because there won't be any "hand-holding" and I often times really need guidance and need help with how to write things or what I'm doing. I also worry that I'll really hate the course and not enjoy it at all and then end up in a course I dislike.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    My biggest worry is that I won't be able to handle the pressure and slump back into depression again and not having enough money to cover my daily needs.
    Those are also my greatest doubts when thinking about going to study. That is why I am still hesitating to go to University anway.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Welcome to the official BBC Radio 1: The Surgery forum. This forum is a chance for you to ask your questions and join the discussion here, you may even get a chance to get involved live on air.

Listen to the show live here

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.