Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Motorway driving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Love that phrase!

I saw a new one the other week though - I was overtaking a guy with a horse box, as you do; but as I'm catching up to it I realise it's a bloody zebra!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's golden! Best anecdote I can tell you is when I passed a sheep hanging around in the central reservation :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWMTom)
    That's golden! Best anecdote I can tell you is when I passed a sheep hanging around in the central reservation :')
    Haha wow! Ballsy sheep, unless it was where that house on the M62 is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Haha wow! Ballsy sheep, unless it was where that house on the M62 is

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was on the M62 but a little further east than that - they had to close off the outside lane whilst someone came to round it up :')

ReputationRep:
    Christ on a bendy-bus when there's a lorry either side of a dual-carriageway I want to shoot myself there and then and be done with it! 😂😂😂
    M6 in Lancashire - four lanes - lorry, lorry, lorry, coach :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It was on the M62 but a little further east than that - they had to close off the outside lane whilst someone came to round it up :')
    ****ing hell

(Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    M6 in Lancashire - four lanes - lorry, lorry, lorry, coach :mad:
    My condolences

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've undertaken in front of the police before, you'd have to have a serious PC Jobsworth on your hands for them to pull you over for it if you were within the speed limit.

ReputationRep:
    i undertake and always will undertake, doesnt bother me i normally undertake slow ***** on slip roads aswell, feels good man.

ReputationRep:
    Just seen an odd one - empty inside lane, lane hogger in middle lane, moving out of the way if anyone comes up behind him, then rejoining the middle lane one they've overtaken :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Just seen an odd one - empty inside lane, lane hogger in middle lane, moving out of the way if anyone comes up behind him, then rejoining the middle lane one they've overtaken :confused:
    The Great British public never fail to astound me with their stupidity. I've had that before.. sort of.. I'll have flashed someone to move, they will, then they'll just come straight back into the middle.

You'd have thought they'd have realised what was wrong in the first place considering they moved over??

ReputationRep:
    just undertake, not a big deal

ReputationRep:
    I often underpass middle lane hoggers. Undertaking is not technically an undertake unless you underpass somebody then pull out in front of them.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.