Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Miss my crush :( Watch

Announcements

(Original post by 123moon)
    Wait so how can you be "in love" with her, then?

Sorry but this isn't love.
    i didnt say it was, I have a crush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i didnt say it was, I have a crush
    "Love at first sight" … ? And how can you even have a crush on someone you have never spoken to nor been in the same class? You are practically only lusting over her.

ReputationRep:
    yes love at first sight i guess
    I think you're infatuated with her at the moment, but who knows if it all works out you could fall in love with her...
    Best of luck!x

(Original post by 123moon)
    "Love at first sight" … ? And how can you even have a crush on someone you have never spoken to? You are practically only lusting over her.
    Im confused now. Fine when I said love at first sight I didnt mean it with absoloute certainty.

Technically I have never really though about sex with her, so doesn't that mean I am not lusting?

Can't even find her on social media :'(
    I miss the man I love, and its been months since I last saw him...

ReputationRep:
    Im confused now. Fine when I said love at first sight I didnt mean it with absoloute certainty.

Technically I have never really though about sex with her, so doesn't that mean I am not lusting?
    But you have such a strong urge to be with someone you have not even spoken to and i said "practically" I didn't say "literally". But you know acc talk to her first before you make such judgements about the way you feel because you're the one going to be hurt at the end of the day if things aren't as you thought they were.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.