Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friend at same university ignoring me? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    Oh ****.
    That makes me superior then doesn't it, earning fluency and all when it isn't even that possible FIGHT ME
    indeed it does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    indeed it does
    Sick, tell me anything in German and I'm on it with my unlimited German skills.

Forget it. Leave her. I started sixth form (year 12) nearly 3 weeks ago, with a best friend for 5 years (ever since year 7). We took the same subjects but are different classes and form groups. He doesn't even speak to me much before nor see me, we were so close.

That's how life is. Move on, I'm alone too I think. I have a few people here and there. You'll be f9...don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    Sick, tell me anything in German and I'm on it with my unlimited German skills.
    it's a bit too late for this)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    it's a bit too late for this)
    Oh

harhar

Sweats

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her like she's ignoring you or just make amazing new friends. But personally, I wouldn't bother just be hella nice if she comes up to you. You may not be close but still be nice to each other. hope you make some AMAZING new friends which you will BTW it's still early days

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok fair enough. I keep seeing this girl now. I seen her the other day, first at the society meeting and she said hi and mentioned how she "was going to arrange a meet up with me" but obviously not considering we have been back around a week and she has not contacted me.

I can kind of grasp the idea that she isnot interested in meeting up with me, rather i'm more annoyed that she won't be real with me.. I.e if she is avoiding me then avoid me totally.

She keeps commenting on my Facebook status's and saying hi. This is confusing.

If someone does not like you then why would they keep commenting on your status? I don't understand this woman.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.