Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Oral sex during the middle of your cycle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexLawrence1453)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Vaginas are self cleaning, dicks aren't. Vaginas don't shoot a load of semen out or have smegma under the foreskin.
    Some can look really pretty.
    But you don't see me going around like a ten year old saying eww penises are disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iThrow)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Because most vaginas actually look like that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Your cocks probably look like three week old carrots anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-keturah)
    No it's not. Grow up.
    ^Females, eh.

They spend most of their time whinging about how men chase the vagina, but once a man expresses a dislike to the vagina, once that little bit of power that the female holds is gone, they ain't having none of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    ^Females, eh.

They spend most of their time whinging about how men chase the vagina, but once a man expresses a dislike to the vagina, once that little bit of power that the female holds is gone, they ain't having none of it.
    Oh look another misogynist on the student room.

ReputationRep:
    Vaginas are self cleaning, dicks aren't. Vaginas don't shoot a load of semen out or have smegma under the foreskin.
    But you don't see me going around like a ten year old saying eww penises are disgusting.
    I was only joking...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some vaginas are really nice
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Side note: dicks are self cleansing. Smegma is Greek for soap. It's an anti-bacterial disinfectant for the glans. Plus, I know for a fact that shooting *** isn't gross to most women. All penises are pretty ugly though. They're not there to look good, they're there to shoot like an M24 and impregnate.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll give it to you, though, some penises can be hot, just I wouldn't say pretty ever

ReputationRep:
    http://celebfresh.co.uk/images_cf/52...m-baguette.jpg

actual truth right there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm Gay)
    Going to have to second that.
    Heeeey. That's pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if we can't joke about our body parts looking funny in a calm manner then what's there to joke about?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    /s

ReputationRep:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/hgtkVYPMbvCsE/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    Because most vaginas actually look like that :rolleyes:
    dont get me wrong, i love kebabs

ReputationRep:
    Your cocks probably look like three week old carrots anyway
    Hey! It's more long mushroom with a really wide base

ReputationRep:
    Blerghhh, just to be clear: if you wash everyday you'll never get smegma under your foreskin. Never saw it in my life. Women can get it too btw.

Not sure that Alex is right (if it's cleansing or not) but I do know smegma is mostly disgusting **** (dead skin cells, oil, etc)

ReputationRep:
    I was only joking...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some vaginas are really nice
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Side note: dicks are self cleansing. Smegma is Greek for soap. It's an anti-bacterial disinfectant for the glans. Plus, I know for a fact that shooting *** isn't gross to most women. All penises are pretty ugly though. They're not there to look good, they're there to shoot like an M24 and impregnate.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll give it to you, though, some penises can be hot, just I wouldn't say pretty ever
    Links to it being self cleaning, the internet says otherwise.
    I don't find it disgusting, I was highlighting how the penis has fluids coming out just like the vagina.

ReputationRep:
    Oh look another misogynist on the student room.
    If you say so, lovely.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Blerghhh, just to be clear: if you wash everyday you'll never get smegma under your foreskin. Never saw it in my life. Women can get it too btw.

Not sure that Alex is right (if it's cleansing or not) but I do know smegma is mostly disgusting **** (dead skin cells, oil, etc)
    I may have actually been wrong about smegma being a disinfectant. I read that on an anti-circumcision website so it might be wrong. Researching now.

EDIT: It's apparently quite hotly disputed whether it's really anti-bacterial, so I'll leave that to medical professionals to decide.

There's actually a really big part of the gay community that enjoy smegma.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly sure

There's actually a really big part of the gay community that enjoy smegma.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/1mXkH6EeAEq1q/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagnetoWasRight)
    http://celebfresh.co.uk/images_cf/52...m-baguette.jpg

actual truth right there
    That's obviously just your experience. Not that there's anything wrong with outie labia, if that's what you're trying to say by using those photos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    If you say so, lovely.

:rolleyes:
    I do dear

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.