The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminists complaining about the pay gap.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Puns are triggering

Spoiler

This pundit agrees
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I don't get why you're such a woman hater tbh. If a woman wants a career and children then who the hell are you to tell businesses who to employ? And men have children too if you didn't know.

So atm I'm assuming you were either rejected by a feminist or some woman beat you at a job you wanted. Which is it?

Because I have to pay more for housing, have higher competition for jobs and have to pay more for nearly everything, my earnings will go less far.
And I'll have money taking off me to pay for some whores kids.
NO JUST NO.
Oh and it's harder to get into certain jobs as a white male from a poor background.
Original post by Chief Wiggum
Can you post the research you're talking about that shows this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37156178
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/07/gender-pay-gap-uk-women-earn-300000-less-men-lifetime

And ignore the same job bit. I just said it to trigger OP :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Lord of all damnation, I fell for someone trolling again...:angry:

Basic economics and logic, you sloot.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
This pundit agrees

LMAO there is no off button

Spoiler

Original post by IronicalMan
Because I have to pay more for housing, have higher competition for jobs and have to pay more for nearly everything, my earnings will go less far.
NO JUST NO.

Some whore's kids? Your sperm cells make a girl pregnant. How is she the whore?

Read up on biology OP.

So you were rejected by a feminist then? Get some cats
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37156178

And ignore the same job bit. I just said it to trigger OP :lol:

But that's just looking at average salaries (and certainly doesn't support the claim in your post, which was about the same jobs)... I don't understand what's unfair about that.

If someone wants to take time off work to raise a child, they can't expect their pay to be the same as someone who's been working consistently without time off. People can't have their cake and eat it.

It's like women getting better A Level grades than men. That's not unfair - girls probably work harder at exams than boys.

So if men work more hours than women at work, and take less time off, then it is entirely fair that they are earning more money on average.
(edited 7 years ago)
Basic economics and logic, you sloot.

Nah mate, it's just you being an idiot, should have expected it after our last encounter. :h:
NO JUST NO.
Oh and it's harder to get into certain jobs as a white male from a poor background.

:rofl:
Some whore's kids? Your sperm cells make a girl pregnant. How is she the whore?

Read up on biology OP.

So you were rejected by a feminist then? Get some cats

Referencing the whores that have kids and then the father aint around.
I aint got no one pregnant as I am competent enough.
Beta.
(because they're attracted to pricks, I know as I've become a prick and get far more girls)
Original post by saraxh
:rofl:

The only woman who could ever love OP is his mother :wink:
Beta.
(because they're attracted to pricks, I know as I've become a prick and get far more girls)

Maybe you're not just fertile enough or you can't last long enough :wink:

Blowup dolls don't count hun :console:

Damn you're sad. Get a life instead of the woman hating.
Beta.

Someone's in denial :teehee:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Nah mate, it's just you being an idiot, should have expected it after our last encounter. :h:

What's hard to understand.
Women double the amount of labour available. Thus people spending on consumer goods increases.
Women then expect pay for having kids, and various benefits if they're poor to support them so they can leave a bloke they don't love no more.
Women live longer, work less hours, choose *****er subjects and careers.
Then they complain when they earn less.
More tax money is used by women than men as well as they live longer, use more in the case of benefits, education costs vs that repaid.
What's hard to understand ?
Why should I pay the same amount of tax as some whore with 2 kids, when I use far less.
Not to mention If I was made homeless, a male with no kids wouldn't be housed before a woman, or a woman with kids.
Then feminists have the cheek to moan and complain.
Just no.
The only woman who could ever love OP is his mother :wink:

Original post by saraxh
Someone's in denial :teehee:

Naa honestly I used to be nice to them, now I just be mean, well I consider it mean and I get far more, so....
Women are just illogical and emotional, which is why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
What about the fact men live less longer, work more dangerous jobs, don't take maternity leave as often, pick more academic options and work longer per weak?
What about the fact Men claim less tax than women?
What about the tax gap?
Or the fact many women wouldn't marry a man that earns less than them.
Stupid, the lot of you.

Think you will find the pay gap is to do with equivalent jobs.

Men live nearly as long as women and the small gap if two years is closing quickly. It was six years in 1981.

What do you mean men claim less tax? how do you claim ax? isnt it something you pay rather than ask for?

Some women do marry partners that earn less than them. Its also true that some men find it very difficult to accept a woman might earn more die to their own insecurities. What does it matter if you love each other?

I agree with you about the stupid, but its not the women.....
(edited 7 years ago)
What's hard to understand.
Women double the amount of labour available. Thus people spending on consumer goods increases.
Women then expect pay for having kids, and various benefits if they're poor to support them so they can leave a bloke they don't love no more.
Women live longer, work less hours, choose *****er subjects and careers.
Then they complain when they earn less.
More tax money is used by women than men as well as they live longer, use more in the case of benefits, education costs vs that repaid.
What's hard to understand ?
Why should I pay the same amount of tax as some whore with 2 kids, when I use far less.
Not to mention If I was made homeless, a male with no kids wouldn't be housed before a woman, or a woman with kids.
Then feminists have the cheek to moan and complain.
Just no.

Some of it may be true, but a lot isn't. Plus you phrase it like you have a chip on your shoulder or something and have just come to troll to piss people off.
Also, it's highly likely you're still a student, not working in a 9-5 job lol. :colonhash:
Maybe you're not just fertile enough or you can't last long enough :wink:

Blowup dolls don't count hun :console:

Damn you're sad. Get a life instead of the woman hating.

Oh I am quite happy to smash and dash.
Protection obviously.
Point is I should have to pay less tax than women for their privileges they enjoy, whilst making things worse for me.
Naa honestly I used to be nice to them, now I just be mean, well I consider it mean and I get far more, so....
Women are just illogical and emotional, which is why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Troll detected. :u:

Latest

Trending

Trending