The Student Room Group

Does everyone have a cold?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperHuman98
Yes, had one since Saturday, still went into school because 100% attendance= bragging rights.

I don't like your kind :colonhash:

I do and I'm taking way too much medication to try to get rid of it...
Mum's lyf fam, if you wanna go then come after school innit..

I'll fite you anywhere
+
I gotta back my boy @TheonlyMrsHolmes innit
You have 2 people to fight now...

Back off now or prepare to fite all my boys innit, I'll get them all on you...
And you will look like bruised piece of s*** at the end fam...

Don't mess with me fam, I'll make your lyf a nightmare...
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I don't like your kind :colonhash:

I never had 100% until year11/ A levels where I fixed my punctuality and attendance xD
i did but its getting better.

My remedy (for those with a cold/ sore throat)

1. ibuprofen 2 in the morning and 2 before going to bed
2. gargling with hot water with a tea spoon of salt (mainly for sore throats)
3. soothers (cherry flavour) 4-6 a day ( work a treat, again for sore throats).
I'm close to being pretty sure that a nasty viral strain of pneumonia has blasted through the South-west at least recently. Me and all of my friends came down with it despite not ever being in contact with eachother, very nasty.

Luckily we're all nice and healthy so managed to battle through it with minimum difficulty. At one point it got really bad but once i got past that day everything else was fine.

Doesn't help that i become a lil' bit of a hypochondriac when i have anything greater than a cold.
yes. ):
Original post by The_JoKeR
I do and I'm taking way too much medication to try to get rid of it...

Original post by Lyon Vastia
yes. ):

Reply 28
I don't have a cold, but my asthma has suddenly flared up after 5+ years. :<
Original post by Francis Urquhart
I'm close to being pretty sure that a nasty viral strain of pneumonia has blasted through the South-west at least recently. Me and all of my friends came down with it despite not ever being in contact with eachother, very nasty.

Luckily we're all nice and healthy so managed to battle through it with minimum difficulty. At one point it got really bad but once i got past that day everything else was fine.

Doesn't help that i become a lil' bit of a hypochondriac when i have anything greater than a cold.

I'm in the south-east and I swear everyone is getting ill, despite not properly coming into contact with each other. :s-smilie:

Oh god I'm such a hypochondriac, I seriously worry about how much of a hypochondriac I am (wow the irony is strong:redface:)
Original post by SeanFM
No :u: I had some hot vitamin c drinks to help.

I'm in the south-east and I swear everyone is getting ill, despite not properly coming into contact with each other. :s-smilie:

Oh god I'm such a hypochondriac, I seriously worry about how much of a hypochondriac I am (wow the irony is strong:redface:)

Haha all this people getting ill gives me an excuse to watch 28 days later again! For 'educational purposes' of course! :tongue:

But in all seriousness there is defo lots more illness, the number of sniffs and coughts at work have reached the 'common enough to be irritable' levels! Fingers crossed all this illness leaves as quickly as it arrived! :biggrin:

Best regards!
Not yet but two people who sit near me at work have, so it's only a matter of time!
I am just getting over the final stages of a cold i.e. "I'm so sniffly but at least I've regained normal brain function so I can actually get on with my subjects".

Seriously, this cold is spreading like wildfire, almost everyone I know has a cold and I suspect the few that haven't yet fallen victim to it will soon be taken under the wrath of the common cold. :sick:
I swear almost everyone I speak to has a cold, or knows someone who does.

Do you have a cold?

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Spoiler

I had the flu two weeks ago. Luckily my Dr prescribed antibiotics 6 months ago so took them and began feeling better by the third day.

This bloody weather, one minute hot then cold. Make up your ****ing mind Autumn!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep i'm ill. Blocked nose.
um no I have juice cleanses which rid my body of toxins actually :u:
I've been ill since yesterday. I didn't go into Uni today :frown:

I've had a cold since Thursday - since then I've had a blocked nose, sore throat, headaches, chesty cough, dizziness, and I've felt really cold and its been so difficult to concentrate on work but I'm somehow managing

Blocked nose will not go away, and someones decided to give me earache today :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest