Turn on thread page Beta

No, don't get me wrong, I want you to be happy. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Well you are clearly more perceptive than the rest of us.

MB
    Wtf? Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    I understood it as well. Poor roseonthegrave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    No, scrub that, I'd rather you be miserable and alone than with that guy.

God dammit, I am one jealous son of *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Why do you want her to be miserable and alone then?
    If he cant have her nobody can.

Though it would be interesting to know who this particular she is.

ReputationRep:
    So...you've broken up with a girl who you really liked, and now she's going out with someone else. You feel very jealous of this other guy, and you'd rather she was unhappy and single than happy and making you jealous?

OK. Well, everyone's jealous when this happens. It is so hard to let go, but here's what you've got to do...steal the ***** back!

(Original post by glance)
    So...you've broken up with a girl who you really liked, and now she's going out with someone else. You feel very jealous of this other guy, and you'd rather she was unhappy and single than happy and making you jealous?

OK. Well, everyone's jealous when this happens. It is so hard to let go, but here's what you've got to do...steal the ***** back!
    Or steal hee boyfriend leaving her with nobody, muwhahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    , muwhahaha.
    That evil laughter reminds me of bhaal?! *Hides in a corner as far as possible away from Ben*

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    That evil laughter reminds me of bhaal?! *Hides in a corner as far as possible away from Ben*
    Hmmmm, we appear to be quite similar types, don't be afraid though, sometimes i reveal a nice side to me - honest.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.