Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What was your worst nightmare ever?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    That I was in Glasgow subway and all around me I could hear buzzing and ad the train got closer, the buzzing got louder and I tried to run up the stairs at the platform to get out but I was trapped and when the train finally arrived and the doors opened, out flew about a million wasps and I was stung all over and I woke up with a huge panic attack after it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Too scary !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    Someone broke into my house and me and my mom were hiding and it was a vivid dream so even worse.

ReputationRep:
    I got chased off a cliff by a goat.

ReputationRep:
    My nightmares always seem to involve dead people.Like I had a dream I was just at my grandparents house and they were sitting there.But halfway through the dream I realised they were dead because they are in real life.So they were just sitting there dead and it really freaked me out.Another time I opened the curtain in my mums room and there was a skeleton hanging from the railing.

ReputationRep:
    I have this one nightmare which always gets to me. I'm swimming in the ocean underwater and I've got leeches on my arms and legs. When I finally get out of the water though, I start falling towards the floor and then I wake up in a cold sweat.

ReputationRep:
    I was in this train station & the only other person in there was this creepy/ weird looking guy with a massive dog. He kept coming closer towards me & I was trying to keep my distance from him. After a while he let his dog off the lead & it came rushing towards me barking really aggressively & knocked me to the floor. I woke up just as I was expecting it to sink it's teeth into my neck.
    I've had a few scary experiences with sleep paralysis as well.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    My nightmares always seem to involve dead people.Like I had a dream I was just at my grandparents house and they were sitting there.But halfway through the dream I realised they were dead because they are in real life.So they were just sitting there dead and it really freaked me out.Another time I opened the curtain in my mums room and there was a skeleton hanging from the railing.
    Have you ever had a nightmare like this that came true ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOT E=fardm76;67801970]Have you ever had a nightmare like this that came true ? [/QUOTE]

I should hope not.If it came true I'd probably run a mile.But that dream was kind of like a recurring thing when I was younger.But the weird thing was that sometimes I could tell when it was a dream.Like if I knew somebody to be dead in real life and that person was in the dream then I knew it wasnt real.Still scary though because it felt real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    I should hope not.If it came true I'd probably run a mile.But that dream was kind of like a recurring thing when I was younger.But the weird thing was that sometimes I could tell when it was a dream.Like if I knew somebody to be dead in real life and that person was in the dream then I knew it wasnt real.Still scary though because it felt real.
    It's amazing !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and it's also scary ! :ahhhhh::afraid:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.