Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What was your worst nightmare ever? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    That I was in Glasgow subway and all around me I could hear buzzing and ad the train got closer, the buzzing got louder and I tried to run up the stairs at the platform to get out but I was trapped and when the train finally arrived and the doors opened, out flew about a million wasps and I was stung all over and I woke up with a huge panic attack after it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Too scary !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    Someone broke into my house and me and my mom were hiding and it was a vivid dream so even worse.

ReputationRep:
    I got chased off a cliff by a goat.

ReputationRep:
    My nightmares always seem to involve dead people.Like I had a dream I was just at my grandparents house and they were sitting there.But halfway through the dream I realised they were dead because they are in real life.So they were just sitting there dead and it really freaked me out.Another time I opened the curtain in my mums room and there was a skeleton hanging from the railing.

ReputationRep:
    I have this one nightmare which always gets to me. I'm swimming in the ocean underwater and I've got leeches on my arms and legs. When I finally get out of the water though, I start falling towards the floor and then I wake up in a cold sweat.

ReputationRep:
    I was in this train station & the only other person in there was this creepy/ weird looking guy with a massive dog. He kept coming closer towards me & I was trying to keep my distance from him. After a while he let his dog off the lead & it came rushing towards me barking really aggressively & knocked me to the floor. I woke up just as I was expecting it to sink it's teeth into my neck.
    I've had a few scary experiences with sleep paralysis as well.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    My nightmares always seem to involve dead people.Like I had a dream I was just at my grandparents house and they were sitting there.But halfway through the dream I realised they were dead because they are in real life.So they were just sitting there dead and it really freaked me out.Another time I opened the curtain in my mums room and there was a skeleton hanging from the railing.
    Have you ever had a nightmare like this that came true ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOT E=fardm76;67801970]Have you ever had a nightmare like this that came true ? [/QUOTE]

I should hope not.If it came true I'd probably run a mile.But that dream was kind of like a recurring thing when I was younger.But the weird thing was that sometimes I could tell when it was a dream.Like if I knew somebody to be dead in real life and that person was in the dream then I knew it wasnt real.Still scary though because it felt real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    I should hope not.If it came true I'd probably run a mile.But that dream was kind of like a recurring thing when I was younger.But the weird thing was that sometimes I could tell when it was a dream.Like if I knew somebody to be dead in real life and that person was in the dream then I knew it wasnt real.Still scary though because it felt real.
    It's amazing !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and it's also scary ! :ahhhhh::afraid:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.