I like a guy at uni

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    How sly.
    *takes notes*

jkjk
    :lol: if she isn't willing to make a normal convo I guess that's her one of her options ahaha

If I was her I would make friends with him first, because who knows he may look sexy but if his personality is awful then what's the point??? Might as well move on.

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    so what if it only has 2 seats
    it's the best thing that could happen to you
    just go and sit there lol
    but I'm really scared of starting a convo with him as I'm naturally shy myself.

(Original post by FemaleBo55)
    :lol: if she isn't willing to make a normal convo I guess that's her one of her options ahaha

If I was her I would make friends with him first, because who knows he may look sexy but if his personality is awful then what's the point??? Might as well move on.
    From the looks of it he's quite shy and focuses a lot during lectures and practicals etc and doesn't talk during those hours about random things.

ReputationRep:
    slap him on the bum then when he looks at you, give him a smile... if a girl did this to me I would immediately know it's game-on. No words needed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but I'm really scared of starting a convo with him as I'm naturally shy myself.
    ur defo gonna have to talk to him lol

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    ur defo gonna have to talk to him lol
    About what though?

ReputationRep:
    About what though?
    how should i know? sth academic i guess? what s that lecture about?

ReputationRep:
    Jeez you could have just approached me rather than go all anonymous on TSR, I'll give you the D if that's what will make you happy
    I'm in my first year of uni and I have been going to uni for a few weeks now. The thing is there is this guy in my course that I like and find attractive but I'm too scared to approach him as we have never spoken before nor made proper eye contact.
    I never have approached a guy that I like even as a friend so I'm not sure how to go about this. What if he doesn't like me because I've noticed him but he hasn't noticed me..

What should I do? He's in the same lectures and practicals and seminars as me...

ReputationRep:
    You have a great excuse to talk! Just talk about the class or forming a study group. It's usually best right before or after an exam to talk

ReputationRep:
    1. Get his Snapchat
    2. Send him a kitten pic :teehee:
    3. New boyfriend acquired

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.