Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

What is your favourite conspiracy theory?

ReputationRep:
    The Bielefeld conspiracy.

ReputationRep:
    Actually talking of Satanists. Years ago I was walking along in Manchester and this couple stopped me. A man and a woman. They were friendly and smiley,but in a creepy way.They asked me what I thought about Satan and asked if I believed in him. Being a Roman Catholic I said I most certainly DID believe in Satan. They said, good because he's real but is completely misunderstood and invited me to go with them to a talk nearby all about Satan to convince me that he wasn't all that bad. I declined their invitation, you'll be pleased to hear and got the hell [pardon the pun] away from them. One of the weirdest conversations with two of the weirdest people I have ever met and i've never forgotten it.

ReputationRep:
    bush did 9/11

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson was actually always white but looked freakishly alien like he ended up (because he was an alien), so pretended to be black like his 'siblings' to have a successful music career but when he got really successful he thought people would accept him for who he was so revealed his true alien white guy form.

One I made up.

ReputationRep:
    Diet soda sweetener and sucralose make children gay so our population drops so we cants sustain the population. THEN A BUNCH OF IMMIGRANTS COME IN AND TAKE OVER AND SCREW OUR WIVES!

There's a reason fruit drinks and milk based drinks have been exempt from the sugar tax

"Pure fruit juices and milk-based drinks will be excluded and the smallest producers will have an exemption from the scheme."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-35824071

I CANT BELEIVE THE LIES, IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE

ReputationRep:
    The whole idea of a secret society that runs global affairs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love all the conspiracy/Illuminati/aliens videos on You Tube. Was watching one yesterday about Lady Gaga and the Illuminati. Hasn't anybody just asked these celebs, in private, if any of it is true or not ?

ReputationRep:
    the EU is actually run by reptilians who live under that weird pyramid at the Louvre in Paris. they make those weird French sausages out of the flesh of homeless people once they have finished their experiments.

ReputationRep:
    Conspiracy theory - theorists believe the remains of crashed UFO spacecrats are stored at Area 51, an air forced base aboutt 150 miles from Las Vegas, where government scientists reverse-engineer the aliens highly advanced technology.
    Conspiracy theory #2 - aliens do exist but the public are kept in the dark from the classified files because they're `too distressing` for us.
    Conspiracy theory #3 - Hitler escaped.

ReputationRep:
    There are a number of theories surrounding the Denver Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOeEMFfeunE

If you watch this video and watch between the 4.52-6.42 mark, it talks about the Denver Airport.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    the EU is actually run by reptilians who live under that weird pyramid at the Louvre in Paris. they make those weird French sausages out of the flesh of homeless people once they have finished their experiments.
    I thought that was hummus? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    The trickle down economic effect.

Also, the Sovereign Citizens (AKA ''freemen on the land'') who sometimes claim to believe that the government has created multiple identities for all of their citizens, that laws are actually contracts that people agree to by using the names that they were given at birth, and that (in the UK) parliament and most of the government is a treasonous private company who are just pretending to be police officers, civil servants etc, and the people who believe that the US hoaxed the moon landings.

I don't know which one of those three things is less likely.

ReputationRep:
    Tupac is coming back.

ReputationRep:
    Britney Spears is a robot

ReputationRep:
    That conspiracy theories are actually a way to distract everyone from the actual truth:

Harambe is God

ReputationRep:
    The Earth is a flat circular disc and not a sphere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    Hasn't anybody just asked these celebs, in private, if any of it is true or not ?
    Reminds me of that clip when some hoaxed lunar landings conspiradroid caught up with Buzz Aldrin, demanding that he swear on the Bible that he did actually go to the moon. Aldrin punched him. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    I thought that was hummus? :holmes:
    :puke:

le puke *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MajorFader)
    Tupac is coming back.
    he never left :yep:*

ReputationRep:
    NEW WORLD ORDER

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wo...piracy_theory)

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.