Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Why do women wear tight clothes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)

Hey Asma! been a long time, how are you doing?
    The Queen :crown: is ok wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    it's to impress men and get attention
    (Original post by mkap)
    why else do you think they wear tight clothes? to impress guys
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Yeah I do this too. Slim fit is to show off your assets. Letting people know you're available and can make you feel more confident.
    it's not impressing us. it just tells us, that the ones that do wear tight or revealing clothes are just sluts.

ReputationRep:
    I can vouch for the fact that a lot of women don't wear tight jeans to impress men, if I find a piece of clothing that looks good on me and makes me feel good about myself then I'll wear it. Keep your eyes elsewhere if it makes you uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    The Queen :crown: is ok wbu?
    Indeed, good to hear, yh I'm ok too, how's school?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so well u dont like em coz u cant wear em, right?
    Well I can wear them, they just don't fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalindromeGirl)
    Keep your eyes elsewhere if it makes you uncomfortable.
    that's impossible for us.

ReputationRep:
    okay. Go into a womens clothing store and count how many trousers/shorts that ARENT tight fitting. Women wear the clothes that are available to buy. It can be a choice to wear these clothes, but sometimes it isn't due to there simply being no alternative. I can guarantee you that most women arent wearing clothes for mens benefit. Some are, but thats their choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    it's not impressing us. it just tells us, that the ones that do wear tight or revealing clothes are just sluts.
    I'm not a slut
    I never said it's to impress anyone. It's showing off your confidence and assets.

ReputationRep:
    Well I can wear them, they just don't fit.
    so u cant wear them how do you wear them if they don't fit? Oh, u mean they get REALLY tight?

ReputationRep:
    so u cant wear them how do you wear them if they don't fit? Oh, u mean they get REALLY tight?
    I'll put it this way: I can't feel my feet in them. My waist is 29-30" but my thighs are 25/26"

ReputationRep:
    I'll put it this way: I can't feel my feet in them. My waist is 29-30" but my thighs are 25/26"
    Oh, right makes sense

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a slut
    I never said it's to impress anyone. It's showing off your confidence and assets.
    why would it make you confident to show off your legs, or genitalia or showing a shoulder or showing the top of your boobs.

ReputationRep:
    thats why i dont wear em :lol:

ReputationRep:
    that's impossible for us.
    Does it not occur to you that men do the exact same thing? I have a THING for shoulders and I find it extremely distracting when guys wear tight fitting shirts but I also have bigger and better things to do with my life than drool over every passer by :P

ReputationRep:
    oooh sorryyy
    feel too shy wearing em in public :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    feel too shy wearing em in public :blush:
    Oh haha ok

ReputationRep:
    short mini skirts with nice legs gets me everytime.

god damn :coma:

ReputationRep:
    why would it make you confident to show off your legs, or genitalia or showing a shoulder or showing the top of your boobs.

http://i.imgur.com/SHfRanS.png
    http://i.imgur.com/LEbwziL.png
    Because you're appreciating that you look good in it
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png Screenshot (1).png (7.8 KB)
  2. File Type: png Screenshot (2).png (11.2 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalindromeGirl)
    Does it not occur to you that men do the exact same thing? I have a THING for shoulders and I find it extremely distracting when guys wear tight fitting shirts but I also have bigger and better things to do with my life than drool over every passer by :P
    no, we dont wear tight shirts, atleast, heterosexual men dont.

ReputationRep:
    Like its upto them what they want to wear tbh If you dont want to look then just keep your eyes down then

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.