Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Have you ever had a dream/nightmare that came true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxidation)
    No, your not stupid! You loved a boy who you thought loved you back, you didn't know that most boys don't care about your feelings. I'll tell you one thing only very few boys will love you for who you are! And yes I'm of the loyal ones.
    You know what they say, love blinds us all
    Gosh I was trying to see if you were a boy or a girl, :confused::confused: it was killing me

ReputationRep:
    a few days before kate middleton gave birth to prince george i dreamt she'd have a boy
    told my mum and dad about it
    and then when she actually delivered the baby i felt like a damn psychic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sararodrigues)
    You know what they say, love blinds us all
    Gosh I was trying to see if you were a boy or a girl, :confused::confused: it was killing me
    Yeah I guess it does. Haha, im a boy by the way. Never been in a relationship but I know thing for sure how the other person would feel if I done something like your ex. Even though I've never been in one I'd never cheat or do something drastic to hurt the person you love.

yep

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess it does. Haha, im a boy by the way. Never been in a relationship but I know thing for sure how the other person would feel if I done something like your ex. Even though I've never been in one I'd never cheat or do something drastic to hurt the person you love.
    (Finally someone who thinks like me)
    Yeah it does feel pretty awful especially when it has happened kinda twice.. yay for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Finally someone who thinks like me)
    Yeah it does feel pretty awful especially when it has happened kinda twice.. yay for me!
    At least you know what to do from your mistakes now. Just be careful out there I don't like seeing good and innocent people get hurt for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    At least you know what to do from your mistakes now. Just be careful out there I don't like seeing good and innocent people get hurt for no reason.
    :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Neither do I.

ReputationRep:
    :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Neither do I.
    Yeah just be careful with who you get intimate with. I know you can do much better than them type of people.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream around 7-8 years ago, that we had to move out of a utopic planet to some messed up hell like place...

It happened, we moved out of Austria to this trash of a country England.... :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just be careful with who you get intimate with. I know you can do much better than them type of people.
    Ahahah 'them type of people', very true!

ReputationRep:
    Ahahah 'them type of people', very true!
    Haha! If you can't find anyone, wait for the right person. Who will actually love and respect you.

ReputationRep:
    Haha! If you can't find anyone, wait for the right person. Who will actually love and respect you.
    Is that what you are doing?

ReputationRep:
    Is that what you are doing?
    To be honest, I have no idea I don't even think I can get a girlfriend that's why I think. Haha!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I have no idea I don't even think I can get a girlfriend that's why I think. Haha!
    I used to think like that. Sure you can

ReputationRep:
    I had a nightmare where I was late for school. I was late for school :/

ReputationRep:
    I used to think like that. Sure you can
    That's really not true. I don't even know respond to that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    I had a dream around 7-8 years ago, that we had to move out of a utopic planet to some messed up hell like place...

It happened, we moved out of Austria to this trash of a country England.... :bawling:
    Ohh, you poor child! If I only I knew you I would have warned you not to hurt yourself with a dump like England!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah had 2 come true.

ReputationRep:
    That's really not true. I don't even know respond to that!
    What? Ahahah what do you meannnnn

ReputationRep:
    What? Ahahah what do you meannnnn
    It's just... how would I get a girlfriend? ME?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.