Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What's so embarrassing about your gf telling...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Loll and you had the nerve to call me a whiney *****. You freaking whine and complain about everything :facepalm:
    Your pfp reminds me of somone

ReputationRep:
    but he should say something to her himself if she is being flirtacious or trying it on with him!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylababesxx)
    I had a go at this girl for hugging and flirting with my bf and she got rude to me and said that it was all him
    Hope you had a go at him too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Your pfp reminds me of somone
    It's mah face, what are you on about *purrs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    It's mah face, what are you on about *purrs*
    OK the dude I'm thinking of wasn't a cat.

ReputationRep:
    OK the dude I'm thinking of wasn't a cat.
    Thank god, it wasn't me then, what a relief. I was starting to get worried

(Original post by xobeauty)
    He's mad because I cock blocked him for sure, but idk why he's saying it's embarrassing. This girl has a bad rep for being a whore. Oh and all night she had been calling him cute....he doesn't know that part.
    You are making yourself sound a bit looney now and a lot of work.
    Dont you trust him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Thank god, it wasn't me then, what a relief. I was starting to get worried
    Hmmm... you are both pretty effeminate,,, maybe you are that guy. Haven't seen him in a few months, anything could have happened. Are you American?

EDIT: nvm he would have recognised me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    I have to agree with the others. I can see your point of view here, you're worried that something could happen. But equally that's the big problem.

If my girlfriend was telling other girls (or people in general), regardless of who or what they are, whether they can speak to me or not then there's a few problems there.

The main one is that it's controlling. My girlfriend has absolutely no say in who speaks to me.

It's also clearly voicing your distrust, if you don't think we are capable of telling another girl to back off, or think that if you don't intervene then something will happen. We can fight our own battles you know.

If you feel the need to get involved whenever another girl talks to your boyfriend then the issue lies entirely with you and your lack of trust. If that trust is justified then don't be in a relationship. If you're just insecure then you need to deal with that.

If you were my girlfriend and started telling other girls they couldn't talk to me I'd most definitely be considering whether I wanted to continue the relationship.

EDIT: Your general ranking within TSR leads me to think that just maybe this is a troll. Your posts here are too try hard in some ways as well. I could be completely wrong, at which point I'd be surprised.
    It's not a troll but it's not entirely serious.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a troll but it's not entirely serious.
    It wasn't coming across as serious at all. From the first post alone it's difficult to tell but the others posts updated after I posted and I could immediately tell this wasn't quite so genuine as it looked

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... you are both pretty effeminate,,, maybe you are that guy. Haven't seen him in a few months, anything could have happened. Are you American?
    Noooo.
    But I'm, I'm t-totally straight acting. If it's about your girlfriend's baby I swear it wasn't me! If it's about your boyfriend cheating on you I swear that wasn't me either! It was my doppelganger - it's a curse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    You are making yourself sound a bit looney now and a lot of work.
    Dont you trust him?
    (Original post by Acsel)
    It wasn't coming across as serious at all. From the first post alone it's difficult to tell but the others posts updated after I posted and I could immediately tell this wasn't quite so genuine as it looked
    What exactly doesn't sound serious to you ?

Scandalous girl, tells another girl her bf is cute all night, girl warns scandalous girl to back off.

Is that really out of this world? Like I don't understand

Scandalous girl, tells another girl her bf is cute all night, girl warns scandalous girl to back off.

Is that really out of this world? Like I don't understand
    No idea why you are quoting me. I have explained why i would find it a little disconcerting, but you dont see it. Iys ok to a point but tbh id prefer id didnt happen.

ReputationRep:

Well you technically added some information there. But I digress the actual premise sounds perfectly believable. It's the sort of thing I'd expect to see on TSR.

In particular the 2 quotes below are what make it look like a troll post.

is your gf on this site because idk why you're lying right now.
    Oh please..."mortified" "trust". I think you'd just be mad at the cock block.
    People with 5000+ posts and +8 generally won't write like that. What you've written there feels very forced because you wouldn't be so highly ranked if you wrote like that all the time. I'm not going to explore your posting history but I'm pretty certain these are not representative of what or how you'd normally write, nor of your thought process.

Maybe I'm being optimistic here but I'd like to think you wouldn't get this far without understanding the concept of trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    Your general ranking within TSR leads me to think that just maybe this is a troll.
    Checks gems

Her ranking is higher than yours...

ReputationRep:
    i tell my girl shes my wife she dosent have to marry me

ReputationRep:
    I think you were right to do it OP

ReputationRep:
    ....another girl not to talk to your boyfriend especially knowing this girl is scandalous.

What's wrong with informing another girl who has her eyes on your man to back off?
    Guys why would U be embarrassed ?
    You seem very clingy and guys ****ing hate that. Honestly, if you cant trust him then dont be in a relationship. And ppl are always gonna look at him, you're not always going to be around him. The same will happen to you too.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.