How do I get instagram to delete someone else's photo? (awks)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    It's not a fake veneer, it was just a small mistake lol. But I would rather she doesn't find out than apologise.
    So to clarify; you still plan on acting like a little *****...

How "awks" for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deity)
    So to clarify; you still plan on acting like a little *****...

How "awks" for you.
    But if I just admit what I did she'll probably be pissed off...

ReputationRep:
    The sky is falling.

ReputationRep:
    And when she finds out later she'll probably be more pissed off you hid it. Stop hiding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deity)
    The sky is falling.
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    And when she finds out later she'll probably be more pissed off you hid it. Stop hiding.
    Pretty sure she hasn't found out yet. There's still a chance. Still trying to get the girl to take it down.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure she hasn't found out yet. There's still a chance. Still trying to get the girl to take it down.
    Dude just accept you made the mistake and accept the consequences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Dude just accept you made the mistake and accept the consequences.
    You don't understand

ReputationRep:
    You don't understand
    Yes I do. You're too afraid to accept the consequences so you're trying to hide what you've done because you're ashamed. Embrace your flaws, don't hide them.

ReputationRep:
    You can't. This is what we deserve, we gave away for freedoms and our privacy for free and now we can't get them back.

Embrace your new persona, OP. Become him.

ReputationRep:
    if beyonce couldn t get rid of a pic on the internet, chances are you wouldn't be able to do it either lol

ReputationRep:
    If you're not going to reply to me don't quote me. If all you're going to do is sound more like a child don't reply to me. I've said my piece, you're an idiot who thinks unimportant **** matters. If I had my way you wouldn't have access to the internet. That way I wouldn't have to read crap like this from morons like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deity)
    If you're not going to reply to me don't quote me. If all you're going to do is sound more like a child don't reply to me. I've said my piece, you're an idiot who thinks unimportant **** matters. If I had my way you wouldn't have access to the internet. That way I wouldn't have to read crap like this from morons like you.
    so it's not important that I apologise? sorry i'm genuinely confused.

ReputationRep:
    Its not your fault you was drunk. If the girl sees it, just talk to her and tell her you dont remember and that you even asked the girl to remove it but she refused.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so it's not important that I apologise? sorry i'm genuinely confused.
    I don't care if you apologise.

If it was me I wouldn't do anything, who gives a ****. You're not in a relationship with this other chick so you don't owe her anything. If you feel guilty that's you're problem if she kicks off that's also you're problem but don't try to make it sound like it's this other person who took the picture's issue.

ReputationRep:
    TBH I don't know what you're worried about. So you were photographed with another girl. Big deal. You are allowed to chat to whoever you want ,as often as you want. If the girl you like is going to throw a hissy fit over something as trivial at that it would intimate she is a very clingy person who if you were together wouldn't let you do Jack **** on your own without running it by her first. And if she is someone who would react that way would you really still be interested in her anyway?

ReputationRep:
    The thing is I'm not going to see the girl who posted it again until Monday, but I did consider it lol
    How about this - tell her to crop you out of the photo, re-upload the new version then delete the old one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeeiqbal)
    Its not your fault you was drunk. If the girl sees it, just talk to her and tell her you dont remember and that you even asked the girl to remove it but she refused.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's exactly my point. At least someone understands.

(Original post by honour)
    How about this - tell her to crop you out of the photo, re-upload the new version then delete the old one.
    Yeah I suggested but she said that would seem like she's re uploading it as she's desperate for likes.

ReputationRep:
    But I would rather she doesn't find out than apologise.
    And that right there is why you do not deserve her

Grow a pair

or

Stop fooling around

ReputationRep:
    shoulda knew not to drink too much

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.