Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Classy or trashy party theme Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Noooooo not the BDSM, I meant those type of girls :rofl: I ain't into that s****, thankfully a lot of them aren't either even though they look like they might be :lol:
    Couple of my boys and I were once joking about how long it would be just to set up bdsm like we're gonna have so much tools and materials lad lol and where the **** are we gnna get those wooden pallets and them ****ing cuffs and chains, we'd look like serial killers just to shop for that **** lol by the time we finish nailing everything down we would be too tired to even use em lool

ReputationRep:
    trashy means slutty. so don't wear much. You got the easier option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Couple of my boys and I were once joking about how long it would be just to set up bdsm like we're gonna have so much tools and materials lad lol and where the **** are we gnna get those wooden pallets and them ****ing cuffs and chains, we'd look like serial killers just to shop for that **** lol by the time we finish nailing everything down we would be too tired to even use em lool
    :lol: I guess that's why a lot of them build one of those "dungeons", once it's built it's built.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I guess that's why a lot of them build one of those "dungeons", once it's built it's built.
    you know a lotta bout this m8..
    and where the **** am i meant to get a dungeon :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    you know a lotta bout this m8..
    and where the **** am i meant to get a dungeon :rofl:
    I know a lot about a lot
    I dunno... cellar/basement or attic? Seems like you're considering it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I know a lot about a lot
    I dunno... cellar/basement or attic? Seems like you're considering it :rofl:
    only if you help me build it bro
    I'm moving to dingle soon anyway so I'm sure where I'm staying will look like a dungeon anyhows

ReputationRep:
    Quadruple your normal amount of makeup and you'll pretty much look like trash guaranteed.

ReputationRep:
    only if you help me build it bro
    I'm moving to dingle soon anyway so I'm sure where I'm staying will look like a dungeon anyhows
    Literally just been looking at pics of them, some of which were in use :rofl: Tbh, looking at them, if a girl did ask me to tie her up, gag her and give her a good whipping and a pounding, I'd totally be into that s***. If she asked to tie me up and dominate me though... nah nah nah...

ReputationRep:
    Literally just been looking at pics of them, some of which were in use :rofl: Tbh, looking at them, if a girl did ask me to tie her up, gag her and give her a good whipping and a pounding, I'd totally be into that s***. If she asked to tie me up and dominate me though... nah nah nah...
    bruh...

ReputationRep:
    bruh...
    Just being honest :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon7898)
    I have a party coming up which has a 'Classy or Trashy theme' of which I've been assigned to the role of Trashy. Idk what to wear??? Most people are assuming trashy means 'chavvy'? I don't want to spend much money on something I'm not going to wear again?! Any ideas would be much appreciated!!!! I'd like a good outfit without looking like a bit of an idiot 😂
    Just dress like this and you'll be golden

Name:  7e42e45fdaa9908ad034b0c3796e3290.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  11.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Just being honest :mmm:
    you should have bout 100 pms now from thirsty virgins lol

ReputationRep:
    you should have bout 100 pms now from thirsty virgins lol
    Hope so

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.