Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _HS)
    Ohh nice! Physics was definitely my worst subject I just don't understand it! 😂 You should apply for Imperial they're really good for sciences my friend's brother studies physics there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah they have a really good course structure. But I'm looking to move out of London so won't be applying there hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellomynameisr)
    Yeah they have a really good course structure. But I'm looking to move out of London so won't be applying there hehe
    Ahhh well thats fair enough, I don't want to go to a London university either 😂 what school do you go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tammybee)
    What subjects are you doing for A level/IB? Because as long as you have maths and an essay based subject you should be okay.

I got in doing:
    HL Maths Economics History
    SL French English Physics
    (ib)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you find HL maths? I am currently doing
    HL Maths Chem Econ
    SL French English Lit &P and Physics

I'm thinking of dropping maths is that going to be a problem, I'll do french higher instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tammybee)
    What subjects are you doing for A level/IB? Because as long as you have maths and an essay based subject you should be okay.

I got in doing:
    HL Maths Economics History
    SL French English Physics
    (ib)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    May I please know your grades for perspective? Do you think I might have a fair chance with 7 Eng Lang Lit HL, 6 Hist HL, 6 Phys HL, 6 Span SL, 7 Math SL, 7 ITGS SL. Much respect stranger❤

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.