Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

im an attention seeker AMA

(Original post by Defraction)
    plus, would you sacrifice your own liberty to then obtain attention and please state why for either answers.
    i have done it in the past but now im not sure if i would. it depends who the attention is and how much it is worth to me

i feel sick about the attention seeking person i am. i constantly talk to boys in order to get gratification from them and it makes me hate who i am and what i do

(Original post by harrxful)
    hence why your posting on the forum and not asking people in real life
    I Have the same feeling
    really? how do you shake it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    really? how do you shake it?
    Im kinda shy which is ironic
    like I prefer it when they do it behind my back instead of infront of me because thats awkward

(Original post by harrxful)
    Im kinda shy which is ironic
    like I prefer it when they do it behind my back instead of infront of me because thats awkward
    im kind of shy to0

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to build more healthy loving relationships with friends which will substitute your need for unhealthy sexual attention.

ReputationRep:
    Would you go out with a guy some way below your league just so that u aren't lonely?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.