BSMS A100 2017 Entry

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouHaveProblems)
    How did u find cutting up the bodies? Like how was everyone else's reaction and also your reaction and experience?
    "Dissecting the cadavers" is probably better to say! I think most people went in a bit nervous, I certainly did. But I really enjoyed it actually, it's an invaluable way to learn. Actually seeing the muscles and tissue you are studying is such a privilege, and learning perhaps about why there are abnormalities, as every cadaver is different is quite cool too.

ReputationRep:
    Really hope to get in here, definitely my first choice, hope the BMAT goes well!! How's everyone's revision going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irukandji5)
    Really hope to get in here, definitely my first choice, hope the BMAT goes well!! How's everyone's revision going?
    How are you revising?

ReputationRep:
    I"m so glad someone made a thread on BSMS.

I would expect it to be diverse cause you get access to both Sussex and Brightons student union right? Or do you mean diverse on the course?

Also my question is, what's the accommodation like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)

I would expect it to be diverse cause you get access to both Sussex and Brightons student union right? Or do you mean diverse on the course?

Hey, yeah you get access to both student unions. Accomodation wise, I think you stay with other medical students either at lewes court on sussex campus or paddock fields or something like that on brighton campus, when I went for an open day they both look pretty good

ReputationRep:
    How are you revising?
    Many many past papers

ReputationRep:

I didn't know you were a medicine applicant?
    I've spoke to you on many diff accs

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yeah you get access to both student unions. Accomodation wise, I think you stay with other medical students either at lewes court on sussex campus or paddock fields or something like that on brighton campus, when I went for an open day they both look pretty good
    so we're only restricted to those two right?

ReputationRep:
    so we're only restricted to those two right?
    That's my understanding, quite bummed since I would prefer slightly cheaper accomodation (think its around £120-125 a week) but oh well it still looks nice

ReputationRep:
    That's my understanding, quite bummed since I would prefer slightly cheaper accomodation (think its around £120-125 a week) but oh well it still looks nice
    from the pictures on the university website it looks okay but not as great once you've seen for example, Newcastle.

£124 per week (Ensuite) and look how gorgeous it is http://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/u...nk/#facilities

Either way BSMS is my first choice, and my Newcastle application is for biomed.

ReputationRep:
    from the pictures on the university website it looks okay but not as great once you've seen for example, Newcastle.

£124 per week (Ensuite) and look how gorgeous it is http://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/u...nk/#facilities

Either way BSMS is my first choice, and my Newcastle application is for biomed.
    Looks alright, the one with double bed looks like the whole room is just the bed. Also the pictures will always look better than real life, the sunshine, angle and effect and everything makes it seem like some amazing place but in reality it's not that spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    Looks alright, the one with double bed looks like the whole room is just the bed. Also the pictures will always look better than real life, the sunshine, angle and effect and everything makes it seem like some amazing place but in reality it's not that spectacular.
    yeah I did realise that, the bed's double that's why.

I know but that means that BSMS pictures also look better than in real life, so relatively one is still better than the other. It sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, it's just a comparison. I really want to go to Brighton-Sussex.

Are you applying for A100 this year?

ReputationRep:

I know but that means that BSMS pictures also look better than in real life, so relatively one is still better than the other. It sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, it's just a comparison. I really want to go to Brighton-Sussex.

same standard of photography doesn't apply everywhere.

non of ur business

ReputationRep:
    same standard of photography doesn't apply everywhere.

non of ur business
    it's not solely about photography look at the actual furniture and setting etc.

er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you

who even are you, I don't remember talking to someone with "many" accounts, just PM me or leave me alone.

ReputationRep:
    it's not solely about photography look at the actual furniture and setting etc.

er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you

who even are you, I don't remember talking to someone with "many" accounts, just PM me or leave me alone.
    Look at the comment I replied to, who did you quote?

ReputationRep:
    Look at the comment I replied to, who did you quote?
    you replied to me
    and before that I replied to irukandji5

?

ReputationRep:
    you replied to me
    and before that I replied to irukandji5

?

/kj

ReputationRep:
    /kj

what? stop wasting my time.

ReputationRep:

what? stop wasting my time.
    How can you say to me you weren't talking to me when i responded to a reply by you.
    You then replied and i responded; You asked a question and i replied. You then said "er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you". Are you alright in the head?

ReputationRep:
    How can you say to me you weren't talking to me when i responded to a reply by you.
    You then replied and i responded; You asked a question and i replied. You then said "er okay? why did you quote me then I wasn't even talking to you". Are you alright in the head?
    I meant originally... why did you quote me when I was talking to irukandji5... whatever leave it now.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.