Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

why are some young people under 30 Remain voted so childish in their reaction Brexit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo2134)
    8)Some Remain votes try to undermine British democracy by asking for another vote because you don't like the result of an Election
    Disagree with this one, a lot of the calls for a second vote came about as the leave campaign IMMEDIATELY started back tracking on their promises or said they were never really feasible to begn with, combined with news coverage of loads of leave voters basically saying "oh god what have we done". So there was a certain amount of "would people still vote leave knowing all XYZ is not actually going to happen?".

(Original post by looloo2134)
    Of course i don't know what life was like before joining the EU because i was not born. However, my parents do they remember almost full employment for young people being able to buy their first flat in London at 24.
    Things were cheaper in the early seventies (VASTLY fewer people for one reason) but London was one of the places it was unremarkable to still be living with your parents because it was so expensive even back then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Because this is how the left behaves when it doesn't get it's way. It throws it's toys out of the pram.

its

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=fksociety;67875962]Ok but that was a long time ago. Yes, the leave campaign got roasted but theres no need to continue crying about it.

What's the point in changing people's view after the referendum? I didnt vote, and im still adamant that leaving was stupid.

You brexiters are part of a continuing trend of people getting offended over everything. It's not that big a deal for you to be raising it and attacking remainers more than a 100 days after the referendum. Most people stopped with the roasting about 2 weeks later so shut up.

It's also blatantly clear you're a brexit supporter. None of your points even slightly sympathise with remainers who have plenty of solid reasons to be frustrated/[/Qe

I not Brexit i didn't vote.

However, I got angry with young gentleman leave supporter i known through my social media and college . he upset my 97 year old a working class fighter pilot grandfather who cousin went missing in action in WW2. My grandfather come across his post on my social media page while I was helping him look up our familytree. his post made a cheap plitical pro remain point ignored the thousand of British pilots that died and said about the Polish pilots who flow for Britain. My grandfather could stop crying that someone could use the death of thousand of man to make a cheap politcal point.
    &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;gt;(function(){va r o=window,m=document,q,f,i;var h=2,g="\x03",e="\x04",a="ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz0123456789._-";function c(w){if(!w){return null}w._r=h;var x=[],t=0,s;for(s in w){var d=w[s];if(typeof d!=="string"){d=String(d);w[s]=d}if(s.length<1){return null}if(s.length>8){return null}if(s.indexOf(" ")!==-1){return null}if(n(s)||n(d)){return null}x[t++]=s}x=x.sort();var u=[];for(t=0;t1024){return null}return r(u)}function n(t){var d=0;for(;d>2;x=((A&3)<<4)|(y>>4) ;v=((y&15)<<2)|(w>>6);u=w&63;if( isNaN(y)){v=u=64}else{if(isNaN(w )){u=64}}d=d+a.charAt(z)+a.charA t(x)+a.charAt(v)+a.charAt(u);A=y =w="";z=x=v=u=""}while(s

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=looloo2134;67877574]
    (Original post by fksociety)
    Ok but that was a long time ago. Yes, the leave campaign got roasted but theres no need to continue crying about it.

What's the point in changing people's view after the referendum? I didnt vote, and im still adamant that leaving was stupid.

You brexiters are part of a continuing trend of people getting offended over everything. It's not that big a deal for you to be raising it and attacking remainers more than a 100 days after the referendum. Most people stopped with the roasting about 2 weeks later so shut up.

It's also blatantly clear you're a brexit supporter. None of your points even slightly sympathise with remainers who have plenty of solid reasons to be frustrated/[/Qe

I not Brexit i didn't vote.

However, I got angry with young gentleman leave supporter i known through my social media and college . he upset my 97 year old a working class fighter pilot grandfather who cousin went missing in action in WW2. My grandfather come across his post on my social media page while I was helping him look up our familytree. his post made a cheap plitical pro remain point ignored the thousand of British pilots that died and said about the Polish pilots who flow for Britain. My grandfather could stop crying that someone could use the death of thousand of man to make a cheap politcal point.
    &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;gt;(function(){va r o=window,m=document,q,f,i;var h=2,g="\x03",e="\x04",a="ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklm nopqrstuvwxyz0123456789._-";function c(w){if(!w){return null}w._r=h;var x=[],t=0,s;for(s in w){var d=w[s];if(typeof d!=="string"{d=String(d);w[s]=d}if(s.length<1){return null}if(s.length>8){return null}if(s.indexOf(" "!==-1){return null}if(n(s)||n(d)){return null}x[t++]=s}x=x.sort();var u=[];for(t=0;t1024){return null}return r(u)}function n(t){var d=0;for(;d>2;x=((A&3)<<4)|(y>>4) ;v=((y&15)<<2)|(w>>6);u=w&63;if( isNaN(y)){v=u=64}else{if(isNaN(w )){u=64}}d=d+a.charAt(z)+a.charA t(x)+a.charAt(v)+a.charAt(u);A=y =w="";z=x=v=u=""}while(s

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.