Indeed, these are the only people who feel strong enough, these is always a chunk of the population who will always be pro-war or pro-government, even during Vietnam about 30% of the US public supported the war all the way through.
- Should Corbyn resign?
- Half of Labour Front Bench to Resign
- Donald Trump calls for Barack Obama to resign in wake of ...
- David Cameron admits to profiting from offshore fund !!!
- Owen Jones calls on Corbyn to resign
- Michael Gove's use of the First World War for politics - Tony ...
- What war crime has Tony Blair committed?
- Northern Ireland: Deputy First Minister McGuinness to resign
- Who should replace TM as leader of the Tories?
- Should we leave the EU and has being part of it been ...