Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I just ironed 7 shirts AMA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    A job which i think i did get, because i passed the initial interview. But i think the first few days will be on trial anyway, plus it's voluntary.

Now i think it would be close one, probably a toss up between beethoven and cocker, but i'd give the odds to cocker to be honest with you. It might help that he is the only one left alive?!?
    also LVB was profoundly deaf, which would not have helped him overcome the Four Eyed Pulp Frontman *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    also LVB was profoundly deaf, which would not have helped him overcome the Four Eyed Pulp Frontman *
    Now here's one for you bear, who would win in a punch up between our queen elizabeth the second, robert mugabe king of rhodesia or colonel ghadaffi, think carefully about this tricky question?!?

ReputationRep:
    Now here's one for you bear, who would win in a punch up between our queen elizabeth the second, robert mugabe king of rhodesia or colonel ghadaffi, think carefully about this tricky question?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    true, she'd tag up with her grandson's will and harry, and together they would be unstoppable i guess!

ReputationRep:
    true, she'd tag up with her grandson's will and harry, and together they would be unstoppable i guess!
    Pippa could distract the tyrants with her assets, allowing HMQ to duff them up properly. *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    PRSOM :sad:
    Same

Anyway, my question

Compare and contrast two different makes of irons, referring to the colour and design, how well it irons your shirts, the price and whether it would save the entire planet if it was taken over by inflatable camels. Please link this to your 2nd favourite supermarket and your 65th favourite word beginning with "k"

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.