Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kim K held at gunpoint Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Trying hard to care but surprise surprise I'm not.

Some of the insta comments are hilarious though. "OMG Kim I can't imagine a world without you!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _4everfaithful__)
    Her security guard was with Kourtney while she was partying when it happened
    She now has a presidential level of security

ReputationRep:
    It feels fake.
    I know it sounds crazy but at the time, the Pitt/Angelina story was top news and I feel like they did it to get themselves to the top for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I do feel sorry for her... That's such a bad experience for anyone to go through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .......Jeff458)
    I'm all with Woody here. I can't help thinking how happy she is on the publicity side of it considering all anyone knows the Kardashians are famous for are being arrogant and having a sextape.

Yeah I also do not think for a second that Kanye makes good music. Sometimes I wonder how it is even classified as 'Music'
    I love how the Dailymail has made so many headlines on it. They didn't have as many articles when there were bombings in Syria or Turkey..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was yet another publicity stunt tbh.
    I genuinely think it is one. Why didn't she stay around to help out with the police enquiries? She's acted fairly chilled for someone whose lost millions of pounds worth of jewellery.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/kim-kard...ris-1475487286

Kim was robbed £9million pound of jewellary according to Wall Street Journal

How i wish i was the robber!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I love how the Dailymail has made so many headlines on it. They didn't have as many articles when there were bombings in Syria or Turkey..
    THIS. x

ReputationRep:
    Every single article is saying a different amount to what actually was stolen. The mail said 11 mil, another website said 5 mil another website said 9 mil.

Let's see how many we can gett lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    If your username is a reference to tbbt then you are my new best friend hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    A lump of plastic was held at gunpoint. Ok.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it now, the whole thing does seem a bit fake :/ Like who would bother robbing such high profile celebrities, when they are bound to get caught? Especially if there were cameras in the hotel? Even though she's rich, a 'sensible' robber would've chosen to break into a small mansion or something. It's not really worth the risk is it?

_ _ _?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.