What Kind of Things Anger You?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my… I could be here a long time. But the main thing probably has to be when people don't tell you how they really feel/think about you like the other day I wanted an opinion on something and people just stared at me and were just like, "Yeah, you're honest" and it was so fake. It just frustrates me. I just want a bit of honesty is it that too much of an ask…?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidconfidence)
    This is a really silly response because it's obvious they want you to ask something related to what they specified. Hence why they include the info in the title. But that's not really the point, it's the fact that it seems that you're purely seeking rep when you ask the unrelated questions.

No one said there was anything wrong with it. Nor, did anyone say it was Reddit or that you aren't allowed to do so. I'm just saying it's really annoying; it is always you who does it. Every single time I click on one of those threads it's you asking something random. Anyway the point is, this thread asked 'What Kind of Things Anger You?' and I'm simply stating that what I've explained is something that's really annoying you know, because 'people are allowed' to say what they want.
    Yep, though it's different when you quote me in to make it personal. I don't have to spell AMA out for you (yes, I can ask anything), but calling me out specifically when others are doing it too is quite short-sighted. As for the whole rep thing, not sure how you even managed to reach that conclusion. I'm here to have fun, have a bit of release from the real world stresses. If people rep me then so be it, I may not take a lot of things seriously on here but I'm not here to please everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Someone taking any subject other than maths seriously

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    Oh my… I could be here a long time. But the main thing probably has to be when people don't tell you how they really feel/think about you like the other day I wanted an opinion on something and people just stared at me and were just like, "Yeah, you're honest" and it was so fake. It just frustrates me. I just want a bit of honesty is it that too much of an ask…?
    I know exactly what you mean. I just try to be truthful with people and I think people should be truthful with each other.
    Diamond is originally found as coal. But coal is cut and shaped into a Diamond.
    So at the same time, we as humans are not perfect like a diamond, however we are cut and shaped by the truths of life and honesty of other people.

EDIT: Damn man I just realised it was you hahaha xxx
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Donald Trump.
    Amen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    When people hurt innocents.
    Unfortunately, I have experienced that on a very personal level, and to an extremity.
    So yes, I agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theonecenter)
    I know exactly what you mean. I just try to be truthful with people and I think people should be truthful with each other.
    Diamond is originally found as coal. But coal is cut and shaped into a Diamond.
    So at the same time, we as humans are not perfect like a diamond, however we are cut and shaped by the truths of life and honesty of other people.

EDIT: Damn man I just realised it was you hahaha xxx

Haha! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Thanks
    It's alll goood hahaha

ReputationRep:
    False Advertisement.

ReputationRep:
    People who assume the unemployed are lazy/entitled etc.
    Also, when people tell you to "stop feeling sorry for yourself" - You're not helping.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and when girls think they are so much better than you because they have a boyfriend just, please….. smh.

ReputationRep:
    Pretentious people. People who appeal more to conformity rather than adhere to moral and ethical responsibilities and values.

ReputationRep:
    Triggered feminists

ReputationRep:
    I love this thread bc i have been waiting for 1 like this

what makes me angry is: (and yes i have a list)
    1)Accusation
    2)Suspicion
    3)Ignorance
    4)People who make too many excuses and lies
    5)People who always thinks their right
    6)ppl who hurt someone and think it's funny
    7)Judgemental ppl
    8)someone that shows sympathy but actually doesn't give a s***
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ^two-faced ppl
    9)ppl who think they r so much better then u when everyone is equal
    10)someone who uses u-e.g when they can't find their friends they come to u but in class they don't even know u ever existed

ReputationRep:
    Oh and when girls think they are so much better than you because they have a boyfriend just, please….. smh.
    omg i can unfortunately relate so badly
    thx for the rep and i think i missed the important one out

1)girls who think ur a competition to their popularity/status so they put u down constantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    omg i can unfortunately relate so badly
    thx for the rep and i think i missed the important one out

1)girls who think ur a competition to their popularity/status so they put u down constantly
    No problem and I agree with all of what you said in that list! But yeah, it annoys me so much.
    Like who do they think they are?
    Just don't get me started…

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    No problem!

But yeah, it annoys me so much. Like who do you think you are? Just don't get me started…
    same omg!
    i hate ppl like that.I just ignore them 24/7.And the list that i wrote is what makes me get to my worst stage of anger.i think i need anger management but everyone thinks a "innocent" girl like me doesn't need any anger management.*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Everything and everyone

ReputationRep:
    Honestly don't think I've been angered by anything i a long while. Plenty of things leave me disappointed. Anger is such wasted energy usually. I'm not religious, but the serenity prayer comes to mind.

God, give me grace to accept with serenitythe things that cannot be changed,Courage to change the thingswhich should be changed,and the Wisdom to distinguishthe one from the other.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.