Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Weird lump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello

For the past weeks i have felt pain in around my shoulder and under my arm. Which led me to find a lump under the skin of my under arm. And now im freaking out.

Does anyone think it could be serious and what should i do??
    TheonlyMrsHolmes 100% thought this was you until I saw the "Same" part. I was already with my "Surprised it took you this long to make the thread" when I saw the title :rofl:

but then I guess you would have gone into SO much more detail if this was your thread :lol:

Love you :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    It is definitely worth going to see your local GP to put your mind at rest. Chances are that it is nothing at all . Also never Google your symptoms ! Worse thing you can do , All the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    TheonlyMrsHolmes 100% thought this was you until I saw the "Same" part. I was already with my "Surprised it took you this long to make the thread" when I saw the title :rofl:

but then I guess you would have gone into SO much more detail if this was your thread :lol:

Love you :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    love you lots :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely see your GP about it. It could be any number of things, and unfortunately we can't disgnose you. I know it's scary, but wouldn't it be scarier to leave it alone and not know what's going on? You could always take someone with you, or ask for a nurse to sit with you through your appointment. You can also ask for a male or female doctor, whichever you'd be more comfortable with. I know all the doctors at my surgery now and who I like to see for what, so I ask for who I want by name. Chances are it's just an infection, or a cyst or something. It could need treatment though so it really is best to see someone. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.