Halloween outfit ideas?

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Harley Quinn?
    The outfit from Arkham series? oh yeah, that would really be a nice look. Can't imagine a better one for this character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I think all the girls are going to go as.Harley Quinn
    hahaha yes, I think so too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marthaships)
    hahaha yes, I think so too
    I didn't know that Harley Quinn is such a popular character on the feminine gender. But I am really pleased. She is a good side kick to Joker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I didn't know that Harley Quinn is such a popular character on the feminine gender. But I am really pleased. She is a good side kick to Joker.
    Well,I think that is popular on the feminine gender just for follow a tendence, I mean, I think that they don't know the character.

ReputationRep:
    Well,I think that is popular on the feminine gender just for follow a tendence, I mean, I think that they don't know the character.
    Really? if I don't know the character, I cannot identificate with it what makes it difficult to dress like this one.*

ReputationRep:
    Really? if I don't know the character, I cannot identificate with it what makes it difficult to dress like this one.*
    Yes, I think the same! But, well in my country I know some girls who want to be HQ but they don't know who is she, they just saw her on FB and they realized that she is popular so, they want to be like her haha

ReputationRep:
    Gucci flipflop

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think the same! But, well in my country I know some girls who want to be HQ but they don't know who is she, they just saw her on FB and they realized that she is popular so, they want to be like her haha
    But they know the clothes at least?* Would be nice, if someone says: 'hey, let me be like xy from yz.' and you ask: 'how does this character look like?' And gets as answer: 'I have no idea. Just heard that the one is good.'*

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    A drunken ghost, am I right? or a member from Ku Klux Klan who can't efford a better outfit?

ReputationRep:
    I am going to order this dress Name:  5.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  164.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Heisenberg.

ReputationRep:
    I've a friend who's going as Donald Trump. Pretty horrifying.

ReputationRep:
    The flour man haha, don't tell me that guy doesn't look creepy

ReputationRep:
    This is my first choose link

ReputationRep:
    Just no clown okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, I have so much pleasure to go out like Robin Hood on Halloween at once. With the whole equipment of mine, so a bow, arrows and quiver. And I don't talk about an equipment for children, I really talk about an working one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Mungus)
    Heisenberg.
    Do you mean the true Heisenberg, so the physicist or the actor in Breaking Bad, so White's code name?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean the true Heisenberg, so the physicist or the actor in Breaking Bad, so White's code name?
    i mean the true Heisenberg with the hat, the goatee and glasses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Mungus)
    i mean the true Heisenberg with the hat, the goatee and glasses.
    I see. We are talking about Walter White and his secret identity in criminal milieu. No another questions.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.