This is the easiest way to earn money when you have time to kill...

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Programming in Python or C++, checking people's code in Java.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dabking)
    I remember that receipt thing! Sounds like you have your life sorted at the moment keep going and you'll be an entrepreneur in no time :groovy:
    It was so incredibly terrible, trying to get the receipt to line up perfectly. I'd managed to make a little from it but the effort of getting a perfect scan of the receipt was too much for me to handle.

I wouldn't go that far hahaha. Despite not being the drinking, partying type I've still managed to find myself in the typical "poor uni student" predicament. I'm not at all aiming for entrepreneur status, not in any serious way. I've just always been interested in ways to create additional income.

I never want to be in a position where my income all comes from one place (a job) and risk things going wrong. Not to mention there's always a way to make more money. Sometimes I wonder if I should have studied business somewhere along the line.

ReputationRep:
    Online survey panels have made me a few extra quid (approx £25) a month from just completing surveys that are sent to me! YouGov, Tribe Village, Crowdlogy and EasyOpinions are my favourites in terms of getting a decent cash incentive, what panels are you subscribed to and how much do you guys earn each month? If you haven't already this is the easiest way to make cash so join some panels now and spread the word! :bumps::dancing:
    where do i sign up

ReputationRep:
    Guys I need to make 1000£ by July 2017 - whats the quickest way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayfi)
    where do i sign up
    Try these: https://www.tribevillage.com/
    yougov.co.uk
    crowdology.uk

:dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    You could rap badly earn more through working

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantham999)
    I need money -.-
    How about 1000£ in 2 months?

How many surveys would I have to do in 1 day? I'm willing to put 3 hours a day in or more
    Think it depends on how many you qualify for as well, like i said before if you sign up to loads of sites you have greater chance of getting more cash. You might as well try it if you haven't got any other ideas! At least you can get some cash from it :deal:

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer it if they send money in the mail

ReputationRep:
    Think it depends on how many you qualify for as well, like i said before if you sign up to loads of sites you have greater chance of getting more cash. You might as well try it if you haven't got any other ideas! At least you can get some cash from it :deal:
    Thanks x
    I'm on swagbucks but I have 104 SB, need 16000 to £100
    so I'm hoping to get 520 SB a day, everyday so in a month I can get £100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantham999)
    Thanks x
    I'm on swagbucks but I have 104 SB, need 16000 to £100
    so I'm hoping to get 520 SB a day, everyday so in a month I can get £100
    Good plan hope you reach your target! :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    It was so incredibly terrible, trying to get the receipt to line up perfectly. I'd managed to make a little from it but the effort of getting a perfect scan of the receipt was too much for me to handle.

I wouldn't go that far hahaha. Despite not being the drinking, partying type I've still managed to find myself in the typical "poor uni student" predicament. I'm not at all aiming for entrepreneur status, not in any serious way. I've just always been interested in ways to create additional income.

I never want to be in a position where my income all comes from one place (a job) and risk things going wrong. Not to mention there's always a way to make more money. Sometimes I wonder if I should have studied business somewhere along the line.
    Sounds like you got the attitude to success sorted, hopefully i can use my spare time wisely and build extra cash on the side so I can invest in a few decent things, hoping to be an entrepreneur one day but at the moment little cash incentives are doing me well:goofy:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you got the attitude to success sorted, hopefully i can use my spare time wisely and build extra cash on the side so I can invest in a few decent things, hoping to be an entrepreneur one day but at the moment little cash incentives are doing me well:goofy:
    The attitude all comes from reading loads of books. Mostly on making money and general self help books. I highly recommend The 4 Hour Work Week if you're into that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Try these: https://www.tribevillage.com/
    yougov.co.uk
    crowdology.uk

:dancing2:
    Is this legit aslo can you earn money from it?

ReputationRep:
    Surveys will make you money but do take alot of time and usually have high levels before you receive a payout.

there are other more rewarding and quicker alternatives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sayfi)
    Is this legit aslo can you earn money from it?
    Yeah I've earned about £20 a month from joining 4 panels but know people who have earned much more, look at those links i posted and see what you think, I like Tribe Village personally!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Surveys will make you money but do take alot of time and usually have high levels before you receive a payout.

there are other more rewarding and quicker alternatives.
    This is true but its the easiest in the sense that if you have a bit of free time each day (20-30mins) you can earn some extra cash instead of playing pointless games or whatever. Plus the more sites you join, the more chances you get of making money and once you reach the payout threshold you should be balling :afro:

ReputationRep:
    I do sometimes answer surveys when I have spare time. I've managed to cash out thrice in Global Test Market.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cooltowering)
    I do sometimes answer surveys when I have spare time. I've managed to cash out thrice in Global Test Market.
    Nice work I've had a look at them and heard good things, Tribe Village is still raking in the points for me :bird:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any other panels that are decent for money making?? Want to earn some more extra dosh on the side to keep me going! :goofy:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.