Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Songs that make you weep and think about everything in your life

ReputationRep:
    Antony and the Johnsons- Hope there's someone

ReputationRep:

It's funny because 99% of my Music library is EDM but then I have this so I put my phone on shuffle and have a rave then this comes on and silences me in less than a second. Music like this just has that effect on me :' )

ReputationRep:
    See you again - Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth
    RIP Paul Walker 😭😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    See you again - Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth
    RIP Paul Walker 😭😭😭😭

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    love a bit of Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd) when I'm feeling lonely...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Woahh

ReputationRep:
    Any Adele Song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 303Pharma)
    Guy called Gerald - Voodoo Ray. Hacienda '88 first time I started coming up on MDMA =P Changed my life.
    I never thought I'd saw that on this thread!

What a fantastic tune.

I grew up in Manchester, but was too young to experience that rave culture, I was a teenager during the Oasis/Britpop era where there was still a real cult following amongst young Mancunians for the earlier Madchester stuff, Stone Roses, the Factory Records stuff, Inspiral Carpets and James.

I like how if you ever go out to any club night which plays this sort of stuff, the clientele will invariably be men in their 30s to 40s.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody's changing - Keane

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few:
    We The Kings - Sad Song
    A Great Big World - Say Something
    Emeli Sande - Read All About It
    James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go.
    & A few others I can't recall right now.

ReputationRep:

dem some feelsy lyrics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    I never thought I'd saw that on this thread!

What a fantastic tune.

I grew up in Manchester, but was too young to experience that rave culture, I was a teenager during the Oasis/Britpop era where there was still a real cult following amongst young Mancunians for the earlier Madchester stuff, Stone Roses, the Factory Records stuff, Inspiral Carpets and James.

I like how if you ever go out to any club night which plays this sort of stuff, the clientele will invariably be men in their 30s to 40s.
    Mate, saw Stone Roses at the Blackpool Ballrooms '89. F!ing best gig of my life. Mashed on MDMA and mushrooms. Danced like a loon all night long. Crazy ecstatic smile on my face. Good times! <3

And again at Alexandra pally. Where the acoustics were just unbearably bad. But the crowd vibe was so hyped it was still an amazing night.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.