Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Am I too old to be a virgin

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16, I'm gonna write a journal now, and I'm gonna put this in, hopefully it ain't the same in 14 yrs, well tbh won't be surprised if it is, or well I'll most prolly be dead by then :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    The OP is 30 yrs old.
    Yah I know.

ReputationRep:
    Is it too late now to have sexxxxxxxxx, sorry I'm drunk, I drank water :/
    astagfirullah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    Yah I know.
    Oh, I'm sorry :/ I'm half dead, I didn't even read your post properly, my bad :/

(Original post by BasharAssad)
    astagfirullah!
    Mashallah

ReputationRep:
    its not a law you know, if you never want to lose it then you don't have to. nothing will happen to you. you and every other person ashamed of being a virgin just think its a big deal because you need the worlds approval. no one really knows whether a person is a virgin or not and frankly no one really cares. lose it, don't lose it - whatever, just stop whining about it

ReputationRep:
    No, you need to urgently lose your virginity NOW. Go out there and **** someone or even a tree if you're desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I'm sorry :/ I'm half dead, I didn't even read your post properly, my bad :/

Mashallah
    Haha it's all good buddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    Haha it's all good buddy
    Thanks man

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it, im only 18 but most of my friends are virgins, even though most people say they arent chances are they actually are. I dont know if its just the people i know or if it actually is the truth but it suggests to me there are a lot of other people in the same position. It will happen when it happens, in the mean time dont let it get you down

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.