Whos worried about results??? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    But A2 is said to be harder
    Pack of lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    lol, 3 weeks, **** that isnt long at all, i need b's and a's
    Does anyone know what time results are generally released?
    I think it's normally 10am, but I'm not 100%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Phew! And I get a letter from Tone. It's all good!
    haha, yes, for your sake, lets hope the intelligence he used to write your letter isn't "flawed."

*boom boom*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Pack of lies.
    Hoping so :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Sorry Lex, you messed up STEP II slightly - got a 1 for that. S in STEP III though
    I heard you did so well in your exams, they just gave you 600/600 at full A level for all your subjects. And Merton have named a new wing in your honour, and you can go there for free, and they want you to teach the E&M class, and you've already got a first, in every subject Oxford offer

ReputationRep:
    haha, yes, for your sake, lets hope the intelligence he used to write your letter isn't "flawed."

*boom boom*
    Heh. Do you think his friend Georgie will write me one too?

its about 11am, but i don't give a ****, i got my results 1 week later than everybody else last year cuz i was on holiday

ReputationRep:
    *Looks at book*

mmm, you got A's in Further Maths, Maths, Economics and Physics, and 100% on STEP 3 and 2.

Any good?
    Meh, it's okay. I guesssss. *mope*

ReputationRep:

*boom boom*
    That actually made me chuckle at my computer screen, talk about easily amused.

ReputationRep:
    It's midnight, technically. [/tosser]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    its about 11am, but i don't give a ****, i got my results 1 week later than everybody else last year cuz i was on holiday
    I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself on holiday with that pending (sad I know), last year I flew into heathrow an hour before my school gave our results out...made my dad race back, then the school had messed something up and I had to wait another half hour anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Heh. Do you think his friend Georgie will write me one too?
    Georgie Porgie is too busy helping poor people in Oil rich countries.

ReputationRep:
    Georgie Porgie is too busy helping poor people in Oil rich countries.
    Ah well, a girl can hope. Add Mussolini to your list Invisible.

ReputationRep:
    I heard you did so well in your exams, they just gave you 600/600 at full A level for all your subjects. And Merton have named a new wing in your honour, and you can go there for free, and they want you to teach the E&M class, and you've already got a first, in every subject Oxford offer
    I heard she did so well that everybody else in the country has got U for every single exam in every single subject now, because she single handedly raised the grade boundary to 339472 raw marks for an E.

ReputationRep:
    Ive not even thought about results much yet, Im sure I will soon

ReputationRep:
    I am enjoying my summer right now and trying not to think about results too much. Is it natural for me to occassionally start remembering mistakes ive made, and metaphorically kicking myself for being such a damn fat moron? I am not sure where the chips will fall on the day, but I hope I have done myself proud, because thats all that really matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliefarley)
    It makes me feel sick when thinking about my results.
    Same and I know I could have done better if I hadn't been so bloody lazy :rolleyes:

I will probably *be* sick on the day...

ReputationRep:
    Just expected slightly worse grades, that way you won't be as gutted if you don't get the grades you want (but I'm sure you will)

I'm extremely nervous too, but then I do realise that I tried my very best in every exam, I couldn't have done any better than what I did and that's what really counts I don't see why I should be disappointed by grades which I worked my socks off for (if they are bad grades)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    I'm terrified. :mad:

And I don't think I can take anymore waiting. :rolleyes:
    I’m terrified but excited too, if that makes any sense? Half of me dreads the day and half can’t wait.

Also I always forget about results day because me and my friends have made a pact that we obliterate it from our minds and not speak about it at all but when I log into UKL I have you lot to help me remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I’m terrified but excited too, if that makes any sense? Half of me dreads the day and half can’t wait.

Also I always forget about results day because me and my friends have made a pact that we obliterate it from our minds and not speak about it at all but when I log into UKL I have you lot to help me remember
    Ask Invisible for you results, it'll set your mind at rest

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.