Turn on thread page Beta

Who wears contact lenses... watch

ReputationRep:
    theres a cheaper brand but just as good to one day acuvues u know

ReputationRep:
    I wear my contacts for 1 month and maybe a few days.

ReputationRep:
    I am too scared to place something on to the surface of my eyeball. I am doomed to an eternity of geekdom

ReputationRep:
    i wear monthlies, and i will do anything to avoid wearing my glasses in public (my bf who i've been with for 6 months only saw me in glasses for the first time last week and that's cos it was stupid o'clock in the morning and my contact was being funny and i had to drive)

i don't have any problems with them at all, even with long nails and i don't find it particularly irritating taking them out and putting them in- last night i stayed at a friends house and i hadn't planned to so didn't have my case for them, so they sat in saucers of water all night :cool:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    ive tried wearing my contact lenses longer than wt it said on the box... and eventually the contact lenses were so dry when i took them off... so it broke when i squeezed the lens out of my eye... and half the piece was sticking on my eye and wasnt centred at all... so then i used a clamp thing to pick it off my eye...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.